Grand Trismo 5

I am def going to get Gran Turismo 5 when it comes out (in like 6 months - a year). The version that is coming out this april is the prologue which features about 7 tracks and only 100 cars tops. I dont like the idea of buying this version and then having to buy the real release when it comes out. But im def down with some races (for slips?? lol) when I do buy it.

exactly it should be 20 bucks tops. I mean youre going to pay 39.99 (pre-tax) for the prequel and then in six months have to pay 59.99 (pre-tax) for the full version. Over 100 bucks for the game basically. Actually kind of pisses me off lol.

But yea when the full comes out ill just need a week or two to hook up a nice SL then ill race haha

Until they some me the money, I will not be picking up either version of this game. The GT dev's fucked us all over big time on the last installment, so they got quite a hurdle to jump in my eyes.

As of right now the only racing game I am buying is Mario Cart.

So from what i can till. GT doesn't really have a lobby system. I haven't played with any of my friends yet. I am still looking for a place to send an invite for them to join my game and stuff. But the graphics are still pretty sick. Because of this game i need to go buy an hdtv now. lol