Zipper... just WTF happened to map pack 2 eh?! Seriously.. WTF!

Guest NEO-X

Guest NEO-X

<html>

<rant>

Cmon now its been freakin months since we heard that you were "working" on the Map 2. And you were cocky enough to mention the fact that you had additional map packs planned.

Why is it so hard for you guys to ever keep your promises to the community that has been so loyal to you?

I miss DG dammit, and I dont want to have to go back to the "ghetto" (as I heard someone call it on these forums) that is S2 now a days.

Can we please have our freakin map pack now?! Please?

</rant>

</html>

man im just waiting for the new patch to come out to stop jump snipers and get rid from what i hear they may Be finding a way to block code 9 some how but idk sounds like they got a sitck up their butt and said socom sucks and looked else where cuz honestly

Mic's lag way to much

Constatly getting booted

Burning car/ No sound

i mean it seems like they didnt even Beta test the game Com'on now zipper!

Yes it is true.. Socom is dying, & we cant do anything about it..!  :-\

Even if they released that map pack it would only revive it for a short while as the problems would still be present.

And with the next gen systems & games to go with them being soooo good, i just dont see much in the future of Socom. unfortunately..

If they would just fix things & do what they say, it would probably be THE BEST game out still, including next gen systems, & games.!!

oh well, i guess if we keep playing they have no BIG reason to step up.!

Guest NEO-X
Chili-Palmer ]

Oh well' date=' i guess if we keep playing they have no BIG reason to step up.!

[/quote']

I think thats exactly it. Even with the next Gen consoles out and great games such as Gear of War, Resistance, Rainbow 6 Vegas...

There is still US who play this game religiously... that in itself is a testament to how great of a game Socom really is. If only they would come through on their promises, and fix the simple issues there wouldnt be so many complaints.

The other issue too is.. when you're an online gamer and you're used to playing with the same group of people.. its hard to migrate by yourself to a different game.

Its all about the people you play with really..

NEO-X ]The other issue too is.. when you're an online gamer and you're used to playing with the same group of people.. its hard to migrate by yourself to a different game.

Its all about the people you play with really..

Yes it is, & if you all would use Gamelobby.com you would know what other games your fellow gamers have.!  ;D

Guest BubbaGump

Soon is a relative term. God created man, God created woman from man, Woman soon took over the world. Now most men know that soon in that context is only a few short lived minutes, but who knows maybe Adam actually had a pair and held his own ground for at least an hour... ;D

UNCLE-SID25 ]

This just in!...  Map pack sighting.... Leaving the taco bell on ....52nd and never never land Dr..... known friends of the map pack.... state map pack was leaving the country... possibly heading to Canada....

your right I just got a report from my friend in Hamilton that Its headed our way! Oh wait that was a Hemi Cuda. my bad :o

• 2 weeks later...

i think sony went ahead and bought out zipper. maybe sony would do a better job. if this is true, and socom 4 might get a name change because of the sony/zipper thing? just hearsay but that's the latest news ive heard from friends in the industry. but you know how that goes. he said she said that earl said that his moms brother said that suzie down the block said her perverted uncle said that his next door neighboor ..... yada yada yada.

Guest NEO-X
UNCLE-SID25 ]

This just in... Bad news it seems... Map pack found scuba diving off the coast of Malaysia... stung in the chest by a sting ray... Map pack is DEAD :'(

LOL

That was a slightly F'd up reference, but still funny

NEO-X ]
UNCLE-SID25 ]

This just in... Bad news it seems... Map pack found scuba diving off the coast of Malaysia... stung in the chest by a sting ray... Map pack is DEAD :'(

LOL

That was a slightly F'd up reference, but still funny

yeah slightly.... very slightly, if i did something that would get myself killed... then got killed for it, especially somethin as messing with "dangerus animols" which i think is dumb. i wouldnt go take a dogs food and not expect to get bitten,

in turn, he died doin what he loves, and doin what he did best! which i would love to go that way!

• 2 weeks later...