Howard Stern fans that have Sirius

I got into my car tonight and heard the news that Artie and Teddie got into a physical fight and Artie quit the show. They were replaying April 7th show and not todays so I don't have any idea what happened.

Is there anybody here at UF that has Sirius and is a Stern fan and can tell me what happened?! I'm at work so I can't go to the Stern Fan Network, and I'm dying to know!!

I apologize if this doesn't make any sense to non-Sirius listeners, but its killing me to know what the fuck happened!!!!!

RNG187 ]

at least hes not on drugs again.

I bet there is more going on than just being a fat ass. I got to admit I'm tired of hearing him bitch and complain all the time. The fuckin' dude makes more in a 2 hour appearance than I make in a year. Still, I don't want to see him go though, he's funny as hell.

I wish they would replay todays fucking show!!!! I love hearing those douche bags fight, I think everybody does.

From what I read, it also sounds like Stern instigated it.

Im a huge fan o that show and this has been coming a long time. He falls asleep in the middle of it, calls in sick too often. His health is a mess...... Personally, I think the guy was looking for a reason to leave the show. And as much as I thought he was funny, I think I'd rather have a person there who appreciates what he has alittle more then Artie did.

Part 1 -

Part 2 -

Part 3 -

Howard totally fueled this fight when he said to Artie "Can you just pay Teddie for nothing." He also did it when Artie chucked that CD at Sal a couple of months ago.

I agree with you too Wiz, I think he has been looking for an excuse to leave the show, but he's under contract. Thanks for the links, I've been dying to hear what happened.

IrshZ28 ]

I'm glad there are guys here at UF that are Stern fans and have Sirius. I do most of my web surfing at work so there is no way I can go to the Stern Fan Network. Just throwing that out there.

Not sure if you know but you CAN log onto your Sirius account from your PC. When I stay home I always take the laptop there and log in for my Stern fix. With you at work & some ear plugs..... Might solve that problem.

WiZ ]
IrshZ28 ]

I'm glad there are guys here at UF that are Stern fans and have Sirius. I do most of my web surfing at work so there is no way I can go to the Stern Fan Network. Just throwing that out there.

Not sure if you know but you CAN log onto your Sirius account from your PC. When I stay home I always take the laptop there and log in for my Stern fix. With you at work & some ear plugs..... Might solve that problem.

Yea, I do that. I'm just saying its cool to have other people to discuss the show with on a site that isn't blocked. I don't know anybody personally that has Sirius and is a Stern fan.

I missed the last show because the wussies weren't replaying it. Like Artie says "WHHAAAA, my personal assistant is an idiot, WHHHAAAAA!!!!!" lol

I always hear the show on a replay due to my schedule.