It's definately refreshing to hear from the developers on a regular basis.

As far as beta testing is concerned, let's hope that Slant 6 actually uses the input from beta testers. I do not know for a fact. But, I have read opinions from other gamers claiming that Zipper ignored much of the feedback supplied by beta testers in previous SOCOM releases. I would be surprised if that did happen with Confrontation since the development team seems to be making a genuine effort to interact with the gaming community.

Maybe other developers will take note of what Slant 6/Sony are doing and implement similar methods in the development of future games.

Guest NEO-X
Tagger ]

It's definately refreshing to hear from the developers on a regular basis.

Dude, I agree...

I mean for as long as we've been socom fans, zipper reallly wasnt a fan of us.. and these guys are definenitely about the gamers.. and communication ...

LIKE OTHER GOOD DEVELOPERS ARE

smokeosama ]

I love this new blog. One of my comments was replied to by their blog guy! I didn't notice it, but Omni from Stormwatch saw it and told me. That's pretty neat since they only comment on like 1% of the comments.

lol....yeah, when I first saw ur name I thought, "hmm, can't be to many smokeosamas out there, must be him"...lol

I hear everyone who gets a developer comment is garunteed the private beta release.........