Subscribe to Urgent Fury's Twitch Channel free with Twitch Prime!

• Directors

During the TwtichCon Keynote, Twitch announced the new TwitchPrime Program. With this new program all Amazon Prime members receive a list of benefits for no additional cost.

These include:

• Free in-game loot every month, plus surprises
    • You'll get characters, vehicles, skins, and boosts for games like Hearthstone and Smite, plus surprises like a copy of Streamline the day it launches.
  • Ad-free viewing plus a free channel subscription every 30 days
    • Subscribe to Urgent Fury, plus get exclusive emotes, more chat colors, and crown yourself with the chat badge of royalty.
  • Member discount on new release box games
    • Your exclusive pricing even applies to pre-orders and collector’s editions, plus get pre-order price guarantee and release-day delivery.
  • Watch thousands of movies and TV shows
    • Including Ex Machina, Doctor Who, The Man in the High Castle, Legend of Korra, Firefly, and Thundercats.
  • Ad-free access to over a million songs
    • Tracks and albums from Calvin Harris, Major Lazer, Gorillaz, Coldplay, game soundtracks, and more.
  • Of course don't forget, Unlimited Free Two-Day shipping
    • Over 20 million eligible items. Also get free same-day delivery on over a million items when shipping to selected metro areas across the U.S.

If you are not a member of Amazon Prime, go to http://urgentfury.link/SubwithPrime and get a free 30 day trial on us. Once you have your prime account go to http://www.twitchprime.com and connect your accounts.

How to use a Twitch Prime Free Subscription to sub to Urgent Fury
  1. Go to http://www.twitch.tv/urgentfury and click the Subscribe button
  2. Choose ”Subscribe Free”

Use_Free_Sub.png

Click the image to enlarge

1. Your subscription will show instantly in chat! The broadcaster will see you have used your Twitch Prime free subscription on their channel if you have Prime subscription notifications enabled (this is enabled by default).
  2. The channel subscription you choose to purchase for free with your Twitch Prime subscription will appear in your Subscriptions page with the Twitch Prime icon, so it is easily found.

Note: Prime channel subscriptions do not auto-renew, therefore you must redeem your Twitch Prime free subscription every 30-days when you receive it to remain subscribed with one specific channel.

Note: If you would not like your Twitch Prime Subscription to show in chat when you use your free subscription, you can disable notifications via Prime settings (explained below).

Note: Disabling your Prime subscription notification means your subscription action will not be posted and the broadcaster may not see or recognize your subscription.

How to Toggle the Notifications
  1. On the Prime tab under Settings, check the box to enable a notification that will appear in Chat when you use your free subscription benefit
  2. Click Save Changes
Frequently Asked Questions
  • QHow can I renew a subscription with the same broadcaster?
    • A: 30 days after the first time you subscribe using your Twitch Prime free subscription, simply navigate to the channel you wish to subscribe to and click the Subscribe button, and select Subscribe Free.
  • QHow can I swap my current paid subscription to use my Twitch Prime free subscription instead?
    • A: You will first need to cancel your paid subscription and wait for the subscription to expire before renewing with the Twitch Prime free subscription option. To cancel your paid subscription, go here, scroll to the channel you wish to cancel, and click Don’t Renew.
  • QWill I keep my subscription tenure (sub streak) if I don’t renew my normal subscription and instead use my Twitch Prime free subscription to subscribe?
    • A: Yes, sub tenure works with the free subscription the same way it does for regular recurring subs. Simply do not renew your regular subscription, and once that paid month has expired, subscribe using your Twitch Prime free subscription. Just be sure to do so within 30 days after your previous subscription has expired to retain your sub tenure.
  • QIf I use my Twitch Prime free subscription to subscribe to a Partner broadcaster, do they still get paid for it?
    • A: Yes. Broadcasters receive payment for your subscription in the same manner as if you paid for that subscription outside of your Prime membership.
  • QCan I save up my Twitch Prime free subscriptions?
    • A: No, you will only be able to use one subscription at a time. After you subscribe free, you can only do so again 30 days later.