Hey we should...........

We should have a giant game with as many players as possible from each clan we could do a last man standing free for all or a shipment oldschool knife fight or go headshots only whatever lets have a fun game like that inplace of the tournament game.

Hit me up on my ps3 Killafrisco if you wanna do it.

Killafrisco ]

We should have a giant game with as many players as possible from each clan we could do a last man standing free for all or a shipment oldschool knife fight or go headshots only whatever lets have a fun game like that inplace of the tournament game.

How bout u all knife while i use my Sniper Rifle? You guys can pick what sniper i use :P

Vassily_06 ]
Killafrisco ]

How bout u all knife while i use my Sniper Rifle? You guys can pick what sniper i use :P

Lol use any sniper you want ill just shoot you with my De. you wouldn't be able to snip fast enough on shipment anyway ill make it easy on you guys ill just a DE. hahaha.Deutscher you got the whore thing right lol I only got 200 posts haha.

Killafrisco ]
Vassily_06 ]
Killafrisco ]

Lol use any sniper you want ill just shoot you with my De. you wouldn't be able to snip fast enough on shipment anyway ill make it easy on you guys ill just a DE. hahaha.Deutscher you got the whore thing right lol I only got 200 posts haha.

You've never seen me snipe of Shipment ;)

I remember my post whore days....ahhh they were Glorious...when I had become a member of my previous clan I had posted roughly 215 times in about 3 weeks...not something to be proud of but it was quite funny.

Not all were worthy and some were just plain retarded and never needed to be posted, but everyone's a jackass at least once in their life...right?

D, your record is the one I chase. I think you STILL own one of the top spots!

CpDude ]

tool you have been here longer then thizz. He has more posts then you...lol...Thizz is going to average about 200 posts a month. lol...

I was just...........shy in the beginning. I'm comin around!

Haha I post alot in the clan rep section too I probably annoy all the UF staff lol. Most of the time I am on the ps3 posting I gotta use my bluetooth keyboard for something :). Haha I am very social. I was just joking Snake Docter hahaha.

I don't doubt your skills Vassily it's just me and my clan like to play that map snipers only headshots only so I know how fast you can go you know the few secs. when your bringng your scope up I can run close enough to knife you or just blast you with my DE. Lol Deutscher I think I did that in a week hahahaha. Ill have more someday hahahaha.

Vassily_06 ]

so... when will this thing go down? and is there room for the Deafy?

Just add me on the ps3 anyone else want to play just add me and when I get on we can set up for a fun game around the time the tournament game was supposed to be. There should be room for everyone I don't expect alot of my clan to be on maybe if I tell them.l

I'll add you when ever I get on next Frisco. I also don't want you to think I was picking on you either, just teasing, so don't mind me or take anything personal. I don't think you have but just in case, I don't like to upset people.

Minion, I just viewed APC's forum stats, to my surprise I am #10, ha I barely ever post anymore and go figure I still hold a spot based on how much I posted.

I remember one night Tow and I were posting back and forth...and every time he responded and then refreshed his page, there was a new reply from me like 5 times in a row. It was worth a chuckle.

Well enough tooting my own horn...