Metal gear beta

BAMBAM69 ]

Where did you get the code?

When you reserve it they give you a DVD along with a code to download the beta. Call your local gamestop before you go there, because the first gamestop I went to was out of them.

Edit: Affliction I'll be on in about 30 mins, downloading mine now and eating some grub.

smokeosama ]
BAMBAM69 ]

Where did you get the code?

When you reserve it they give you a DVD along with a code to download the beta. Call your local gamestop before you go there, because the first gamestop I went to was out of them.

Edit: Affliction I'll be on in about 30 mins, downloading mine now and eating some grub.

yea thats true call first because i live in a small town in cali and we only got 10 copies for the whole town and me and my fam got 3 of those copies

Guest STR8_HATE

I have mine all set to go for monday, So if anyone will be playing this and want to get together hit me up..

PSN: STR8_HATE

see you guys out there...

Guest [iLL] Andawg

email the contact on the page and they will send you a full one, be sure to include the digits you have. They had a printer issue and there are many like that.

smokeosama ]

I heard it will be playable tonight sometime around midnight, that will be cool if true. I'll be on all day tomorrow for sure.

shit i hope its tonite at midnight cuz tomorrow my friends are coming over to play that shit and they are fucking hogs so i need to atleast play all night tonite is they put the beta ready to be played.

smokeosama ]

You don't have to sign up or anything, that's only if you want to give Konami your input on the beta. The servers won't be up until the 21st though, which is a major bummer :-\.

and you do need to sign up to get a Game ID so you can actually play the game, i downloaded the game and the update and it when you try to log in it ask you for your konami game ID so yeah is sorta madatory to sign up.

i posted this on the other MGO Beta topic but this is gonna pissed people off, and this is no bullshit. sadly.

"We would like to thank all players for their keen interest in taking part in the beta test.

However, we regret to inform you that due to extraordinary levels of traffic from all around the globe, we have been unable to run the service to the level we expected.

As a temporary measure, we will be deferring the start of the US public beta test until we are able to stabilize our server.

We would like to apologize for all inconveniences as well as confusion caused.

We would like to add that due to the above reasons, we will be making the following changes to the schedule:

1) Starting date: TBA. We will be making another announcement on 22/4/2008 23:00(PDT)

2) Beta Test closure: This will now be on 11/05/2008 at 24:00(PDT) rather than 06/05/2008 at 24:00(PDT)

IMPORTANT: Please note that your voucher code will only be valid up until 05/06/2008, so please make sure to register them by then. "