• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27" flatscreen tube tv: 300$

headphones that allow me to hear you run, breath, reload, fart, and sneeze from a redonkulous distance: 90$

keeping my ps3 cold as ice: helps me sleep at night.

lol i have my ps3 about an 2.0 inches from the bottom of that little cubby hole there and two fans for maximum air circulation. and whats keeping it up are 4 pepsi caps with stickybacked foam inserts that usually go on the bottom of chairs that are on wood floors.

and those headphones are professionally rated, I.E. there very directional and are used by professionals. and are easily portable

DSCN0065-1.jpg

DSCN0063-1.jpg

DSCN0064-1.jpg

COWonCRACK ]

27" flatscreen tube tv: 300$

headphones that allow me to hear you run, breath, reload, fart, and sneeze from a redonkulous distance: 90$

keeping my ps3 cold as ice: helps me sleep at night.

lol i have my ps3 about an 2.0 inches from the bottom of that little cubby hole there and two fans for maximum air circulation. and whats keeping it up are 4 pepsi caps with stickybacked foam inserts that usually go on the bottom of chairs that are on wood floors.

and those headphones are professionally rated, I.E. there very directional and are used by professionals. and are easily portable

DSCN0065-1.jpg

DSCN0063-1.jpg

DSCN0064-1.jpg

OMG dude I think I got that same TV lol is it sanyo?

I just got done building this ent cntr.

It's not a very good pic but I couldn't find my good camera. But I have Pioneer Reciever, DVR, PS3, PS2, DVD player...and VCR but it's not hooked up. All hooked up to sourround sound and HDMI/Optical for all. The 40" JVC LCD will be mounted to the wall where the pic is. Can't bring myself to hook the vcr up, LOL Don't wanna go backwards in time.

ent%20cntr.jpg

Here's all open:

ent%20cntr%20all%20open.jpg

SQUlD ]

I forgot all about the wii. It's in the other living room hooked up to my old 56" projection. That's also the room we use to hook up the other xbox to play Rock Band.

I gave my lil bro a wii for his birthday he broke the senser I gotta go actually use that great warranty I got on it how much are WIIs now are they the same price as Augest last year if they are cheaper imma get all my cash back buy him the cheaper one and get the same warranty.

I drew it up from scratch...I reused the glass doors from my old stand so it was all built around those. I do have 5 or 6 drawings with some measurements that I could give u but it will only get u so far...I did some on the fly measuring too. If I can take good enough pics I'll send them to u. If I had to do it again I would make it about 10"-12" shorter and make bigger venting holes in the back panel...cuz it gets F'n hot in there. I use laptop base coolers to cool and push the air out.

Hannibal. ]
CRAZMEX ]
Playerdown ]

Nice work!

Thx again' date=' Now only problem is that the ent cntr makes the TV seem too small...Time for an upgrade!

[/quote']

Do you have the blueprints to that? If so can i get a set? I would love to have that.

DITTO!