NBA PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS

i was late on the nhl kind of like ncaa tourney so i didnt bother ....

and as for my nfl team they would beat the giants 9 out of 10 but not the one they needed to win.....o yeah and they still went undafeated and that you can never take away ;D

and the celts can afford that one bad game in a series so :P right back atcha....lol

Guest Corruptor310

I'd like to see a Final between the Dallas Felons and San Antonio Defenders!!!

anybody??!! Anybody??!!

NHL only !!!!

sad day when the BlackHawks failed yet again.

Next year should be interesting, real interesting and good odds!

CRAZMEX ]

damn, game 1 of SPURS/SUNS might as well have been a deciding Game 7! It was a great game. I loved it when Duncan Nailed the 3pt shot.

Dunkan had a game yesterday he looked great. At the end that was great to see Ginobali get the last bucket. Hey Suns vs Spurs are always great games to watch.

Yeah

Killafrisco ]
CRAZMEX ]

damn, game 1 of SPURS/SUNS might as well have been a deciding Game 7! It was a great game. I loved it when Duncan Nailed the 3pt shot.

Dunkan had a game yesterday he looked great. At the end that was great to see Ginobali get the last bucket. Hey Suns vs Spurs are always great games to watch.

Yeah dude, I'm always on edge of my seat for their games. I live in PHX too...I get so much crap from everyone around here...but that's ok. If the Spurs weren't in the playoffs I'd be going for the Suns so it's kind of a Win Win for me. [i gotta make room for another Spurs banner in my game room. LOL]