Guest Corruptor310

Central IL.

I felt the quake and it woke me up, I first thought that maybe my girlfriend was coming in for a special wake up call, but then I realized she wasnt, then I thought maybe I shouldnt watch ghost hunters. nah couldnt be paranormal.

so then i thought maybe a car or truck had hit my apartment building, so I then thought well I better get some more sleep before the firetrucks get there.

I never thought it was an earthquake because I didnt hear any car alarms going off.

3rd quake for me.

two others in San Diego in 84-85 time frame. lots of car alarms going off when those happened.

Yeah, I also had too much too drink last night, but my wife woke me up early this morning and told me she felt it. So basically it could be felt down as far as Nashville TN. Which is 160 miles away. It was 5.4 on the scale. Thats some crazy shit!

Oh by the way! GHOST HUNTERS Rules! I watch it every Wednesday! This is one if the best shows! Anyone up for going to Waverly Hills Sanitorium?

20 miles from stl and it freaked me the fuck out, I thought a fucking truck ran into the house. It lasted about 1-2 minutes it was like waking up knowing your late for work and the adrenaline is running thru the body.

Then again at 10:15 it rumbled the whole house again only for about 2 seconds or so, like when thunder rumbles the house.

No damage just a few things knocked over.

Guest Corruptor310

Ghost Hunters does rule. I like how they have been getting invited to active military bases. To the non believers, "suck a toe"

The evp from this weeks show................ wow.

I did not feel the 10:15 shake ---- other workers at the factory I work at did, in other buildings.

Killafrisco ]

We bin having a few small ones here an there. They say Cali is due for a huge one in 2031. I was a year old when we had the big one in SF I consider myself lucy to be alive.

You we're one..!!??

Damn.. I was inside Kragen auto parts picking up a case of oil for a road trip to LA to see The Rolling Stones & Guns N Roses. ;D

Front wondows blew out, Gas Station roofs fell, it was crazy. We had to siphon gas out of parked cars just to get out of town. lol

Chili-Palmer ]
Killafrisco ]

We bin having a few small ones here an there. They say Cali is due for a huge one in 2031. I was a year old when we had the big one in SF I consider myself lucy to be alive.

You we're one..!!??

Damn.. I was inside Kragen auto parts picking up a case of oil for a road trip to LA to see The Rolling Stones & Guns N Roses. ;D

Front wondows blew out, Gas Station roofs fell, it was crazy. We had to siphon gas out of parked cars just to get out of town. lol

Well it was1989 lol im only gonna be 20 dude. Yea I watched lots of clips from it, it kinda broke my heart to see SF like that. My dad was just getting off the bay bridge when it hit. Well at least you didn't get hurt right man.