F*** Congress........

I agree that there are more important things to worry about, but this wont hurt anyone. (except possibly someones wallet, who probably should be affected)

In fact it might make the whole college bowl system better, or nothing could come of it also.!

Chili-Palmer ]

I agree that there are more important things to worry about, but this wont hurt anyone. (except possibly someones wallet, who probably should be affected)

In fact it might make the whole college bowl system better, or nothing could come of it also.!

But this is what our tax dollars are goin toward.......and you may think that playoff will make CF better but its extending the season and taking off the empathsis of an education. Thats my 5 cents.....

They need to keep congress out of sports period because everyone in congress is hypocritical fan that will defend their favorite player. The Roger Clemons case was proof of that, it was so stupid to watch how half would defend the Rocket and the other half would be on the other guys side either way its obvious they both weren't telling the truth its sad. Then stupid bitch ass Bush is gonna come out and say shit to defend the Rocket that son of a bitch here our troops are dieing over seas and he's wasting his time on baseball. I can't wait till a real president gets in there GO OBAMA!

I agree there are definitely more important things, & it works fine, so dont mess with it.

Also even though Boise vs OU "Fiests Bowl" was one if the GREATEST Games in College Bowl history (IMO)

That doesn't mean anyone would have rather watched Hawaii play Ohio for the Championship.! ;D

Guest Corruptor310
CpDude ]

its stupid, i don't have a problem with the college system as it is now.

Really? Honestly?

LOL

That bowl system for college football is freaking tragedy.

I don't have problems with college except that damn bowl system its a lil fucked I think this year for football was crazy so many positions changing but it was great to see Cal finally got to number 2 and almost no.1 that damn QB lost it for us. My other team Michigan pissed me off this year.

D_dubYa ]
Chili-Palmer ]

But this is what our tax dollars are goin toward.......and you may think that playoff will make CF better but its extending the season and taking off the empathsis of an education. Thats my 5 cents.....

Umm thats only 3 cents worth. Yo uowe us 2 cents!! ;)

i think the bowl system is like a crap shoot, b/c you've got your blowouts, and then you've got your Boise State fiesta bowls. on PAPER the rankings are fair, but different teams match up differently, not to mention, w/the different conferences, it makes things more interesting. personally, i think the bowl series is fun, and interesting and it shakes things up. but i also think a playoff bracket would be MUCH more fair to teams like last year's USC who got screwed.

Killafrisco ] Then stupid bitch ass Bush is gonna come out and say shit to defend the Rocket that son of a bitch here our troops are dieing over seas and he's wasting his time on baseball. I can't wait till a real president gets in there GO OBAMA!

Easy Tiger. I can feel your hatred. I disagree with Bush on a LOT but not the war. Try not to let stuff like this affect your life so much.

P.S. I've made political statements here before and they got locked or deleted so hopefully this guy calling our President a son of a bitch will get deleted as well.

2nd P.S. Don't get me started on Obama LOL

ARAS_ScoField ]
Killafrisco ] Then stupid bitch ass Bush is gonna come out and say shit to defend the Rocket that son of a bitch here our troops are dieing over seas and he's wasting his time on baseball. I can't wait till a real president gets in there GO OBAMA!

Easy Tiger. I can feel your hatred. I disagree with Bush on a LOT but not the war. Try not to let stuff like this affect your life so much.

P.S. I've made political statements here before and they got locked or deleted so hopefully this guy calling our President a son of a bitch will get deleted as well.

LOL. So this year when you go to vote, just write in Nacku!! ;)

ARAS_ScoField ]

When did I say I disagree with the war? I live in this country it affects me alot. Fuck George W. Bush my opinion will never change ill say it loud. Obama Wins there you go.

Ease up on the Obama promoting.. I think he might be a good choice, but it is all just opinion.

Politics always start flame wars on forums so they are NOT allowed on these forums. (trust me ive been suspended more than once. lol)

Just stay away from Politics & Religion. (personally i hate both ;D)

Killafrisco ]
ARAS_ScoField ]

When did I say I disagree with the war? I live in this country it affects me alot. Fuck George W. Bush my opinion will never change ill say it loud. Obama Wins there you go.

Ok whats one policy you like of Obama? Or are you one of those people that are voting for him becuase of "hope" and "change"?

Obama is the most liberal senator in the U.S. Senate and he claims he's a moderate.

Obama has a pastor that spews hatred about America. "U.S. of KKK A" "God *bleep* America" We deserved what we got on Sept.11

Bill Ayers, Tony Resco

Obama has got to be the most unexperienced Candidate to ever run

Can you name one thing Obama has accomplished to qualify him to even run?

i would listen to the words of wisdom given to you!! >:(

It has been posted here that disrespect for the commander and chief will not fly. no matter who is in office other political BS may be allowed but is still frowned upon by most of the community.

So maybe its time to step off the soapbox.

thanks

ARAS_ScoField ]
Killafrisco ]

Ok whats one policy you like of Obama? Or are you one of those people that are voting for him becuase of "hope" and "change"?

Obama is the most liberal senator in the U.S. Senate and he claims he's a moderate.

Obama has a pastor that spews hatred about America. "U.S. of KKK A" "God *bleep* America" We deserved what we got on Sept.11

Bill Ayers, Tony Resco

Obama has got to be the most unexperienced Candidate to ever run

Can you name one thing Obama has accomplished to qualify him to even run?

Since I enjoy a fun little argument, I think I butt in my opinion....

Bashing a politician on the grounds of actions of other people is pretty dirty. It is the same type of BS that takes up the time on the news as the whole empty promise "hope" and "change" propaganda speeches.

I too, despise those know-nothing Obama supporters, but will not bash someone for the actions of other people. Everything in the media is so manipulated, you can't trust it.

Obama is probably one of the most liberal, but Clinton and many others are right up there with him. Today's liberal isn't even that liberal. Compare today's liberal views to early 20th century liberal views and you will see how moderate they have become. It is the same for the Republican party. They are both becoming much more moderate.

One thing Obama has done: Became a U.S. Senator? That's pretty reputable.

Also, I am DEFIANTLY NOT an Obama Supporter. I'm a libertarian.

Lol sorry, but I couldn't stop myself from replying. Just wanted to start a friendly conversation. ;D

Guest SuddenRedScare
Chili-Palmer ]

I agree there are definitely more important things, & it works fine, so dont mess with it.

Also even though Boise vs OU "Fiests Bowl" was one if the GREATEST Games in College Bowl history (IMO)

That doesn't mean anyone would have rather watched Hawaii play Ohio for the Championship.! ;D

Hawaii doesn't ever deserve to play anywhere near a bowl game. Colt Brennan is the most over rated player in this year's draft.. not that he's rated that high in the first place.