New Dv8 News Ready for Viewing

Alright everyone, sorry that this show was delayed. We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding.

We hope you enjoy and when I get home from work, I will work on getting it up on our YouTube Channel for those of you who can't view DivX vids.

So sit back, relax and enjoy Episode 9!

PS...there are a few things I still need to work on for the website to go with the show and I will updating it shortly.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Undertow ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Can someone embed that link into her sig. ;D

Who's Bobafett. lol

I don't know.....but the fucker needs to know what movie he's from! LOL

At least he said he molested Wookies and not Vulcans.

YA and likes to let his man boobs hang out all over the place.

-Affliction- ]

great episode and i like how you guys named the trial tournament as "initiation" to relate to the theme...very witty

We TRY!

;D ;D ;D

As does Black and Crucible have to do with military themes, we figured we would keep the trend going with the gang-related GTA4 game and dub it "UF: Initiation."

Somehow, Asian's witty wit got that out of me.

Be careful around here.

You have to say "this is off the record, right?" whenever you talk to her!

AsianApple ]

Honestly, I think I have a very good idea who "Boba Fett" is, but I don't think he wants ppl to know...so my lips are sealed.

Well, did he ASK not to be identified?! LOL

Tell you what, can you at LEAST just tell us if he's a part of the UF community or a member of the Dv8 forum?

Unless YOU really don't know either....

That's not me, that's CZambrano "trying" to spoof me. I have no idea what that grass is all about. Maybe a reference to smoking weed or something or cutting grass...? CZ was trying to get me back because I made a fart noise come up when you mouse over his name on the APC roster (go there and try it! http://www.apcclan.com) and I played CZ (voice-over) on the spoof ad a couple of podcasts ago. And Tow, well I made some photo manipulations of him as Johnny Depp from Edward Scissorhands...lol

And now you know the rest of the story... ;)