Nice Web site

I can assure you that this tourney and SOCOM community is unlike any other out there that you may have seen and/or participated in. If I listed the reasons this post would turn into a book.

In just a short time I imagine you will begin to understand.

Did you check out the podcast yet?

Oh...and....Welcome buddy....

-Omni

Well I'm the store manager at a circuit city. i just finished school going for achritect so im pretty happy with that. Im with the clan [-->] shows much respect. I remeber trying out for storm watchers. but some people thought i quicked sniped. but i keep my feet on the ground. i dont jump and shoot people. but other then that im just another player that loves socom.

Guest KingJunk

Welcome here buddy hope you enjoy you're stay with us!

This is my 1st time being in a UF Tourney and we having a blast all the clans are respectful and keep peace and not only that we in the Final 4!

Hope you make this your home as [JyK] aka [syN] did.

Guest KingJunk

yea thats coo i joined --> to late so i didnt get to play in this one but maybe the next one. glad you guys are having fun..

Yeah we play your clan Thursday in the final 4

Guest H.A.V.0.C
boody ]
Undertow ]We're all pretty friendly here.
Except havoc. He yells a lot. :'(

LOL! No I don't :( NOW SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!....I love you boody...LOL