503 Joins the new site club!!!

yes sir, studio503 is me.. i and a lil direction from our leadership put it all together. ;D.. and thanks to all.. its been too long since we got an update.. glad its finally up..

side note too.. the background pic was a pic taken from our co-leader while on tour in iraq last year in the marine core.. so its kind of a tribute to him, he is currently on his second tour and has yet to see the site, he had to leave just 14 days after his first baby was born.. we expect him back sometime in september..

here is the real pic:

murdapic1.jpg

well i just made it easy for anyone who was curious.. here is a link to a zip folder.. there is one other pic.. that is simply bad ass.. you will know when you see it.. but there is other pics too like ammo crates, him holding an american flag ... just some other cool pics that he took while over there.. hope you enjoy

http://www.503bluntsmokers.com/IraqPics.zip