Rumors of Metal Gear Online Beta coming the 20th

If anyone remembers the paper in your case says the download is not available until the 17th, however it came on the 16th. Why? Because it hit Japan on the 17th. So logic suggests that when it hits Japan on the 21st, we should get to play it stateside on the 20th around 10-11 am. Don't know though its just a rumor but I thought I would let everyone know just in case.

FEAR_WADE ]

Search around it took me a long time too and I am still waiting for my confirmation email....Konami is hurting

you still waiting for confirmation email? holy shit dude i did mine last night, an did it everything in less than 20mins and i got my confirmation email right after i finished, i used my hotmail tho. and i guess konami is getting punded by all those fans lol.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant belive it,

"We would like to thank all players for their keen interest in taking part in the beta test.

However, we regret to inform you that due to extraordinary levels of traffic from all around the globe, we have been unable to run the service to the level we expected.

As a temporary measure, we will be deferring the start of the US public beta test until we are able to stabilize our server.

We would like to apologize for all inconveniences as well as confusion caused.

We would like to add that due to the above reasons, we will be making the following changes to the schedule:

1) Starting date: TBA. We will be making another announcement on 22/4/2008 23:00(PDT)

2) Beta Test closure: This will now be on 11/05/2008 at 24:00(PDT) rather than 06/05/2008 at 24:00(PDT)

IMPORTANT: Please note that your voucher code will only be valid up until 05/06/2008, so please make sure to register them by then. "

-.Sal.- ]

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant belive it,

"We would like to thank all players for their keen interest in taking part in the beta test.

However, we regret to inform you that due to extraordinary levels of traffic from all around the globe, we have been unable to run the service to the level we expected.

As a temporary measure, we will be deferring the start of the US public beta test until we are able to stabilize our server.

We would like to apologize for all inconveniences as well as confusion caused.

We would like to add that due to the above reasons, we will be making the following changes to the schedule:

1) Starting date: TBA. We will be making another announcement on 22/4/2008 23:00(PDT)

2) Beta Test closure: This will now be on 11/05/2008 at 24:00(PDT) rather than 06/05/2008 at 24:00(PDT)

IMPORTANT: Please note that your voucher code will only be valid up until 05/06/2008, so please make sure to register them by then. "

Just moved back to Christmas.

Listen to me now. They want us always waiting on shit. As long as we are waiting and get pissed off and the stuff comes out finally we make a mad dash to buy the shit.