Just noticed.......

Just noticed no one said happy earth day it was a beautiful day in Cali great day for lil league especially for us cuz we destroyed the other team 22-8 thats my lil sluggers lol I was coaching from 9am-1pm then we went to the earth day celebration at my job it was fun, then went to Sacramento celebrated my lil cuzns birthday wich is today lol or should I say yesterday lol I had a lot of tequilla sadly I am not drunk just very very very very very tired well HAPPY EARTH DAY people.

Red0ctobeR ]
MRM3T ]

HELL YEA TODAYS GREAT! GREAT WEATHER IN NEW YORK FINNALY!!! Yea But My Little League Team that I play for won 22-2!!! I get 6 Rbi's!! HELL TO THE MOTHER FREAKING YEA TODAY IS GREAT!!

You play little league? What are you 9 years old? LOL

had me wondering the same thing.

DeAdLy-InTeNt ]

i coach too. Its for 10u fastpitch softball.

Same we used to allow all pitchs but it put to much strain on kids arms so we decided to stop that so we just have them doing that sometimes the kids through curves and sinkers I catch them and give them pushups after the game.

Same we used to allow all pitchs but it put to much strain on kids arms so we decided to stop that so we just have them doing that sometimes the kids through curves and sinkers I catch them and give them pushups after the game.

Lol......My Buddy had to run laps because of a couple of stupid errors he made a 2nd base.....