Halo 3

Dont get me wrong.. I like Halo 3 & so do lots of other people out there, but why would they want to do exactly what MLG does..?

Why would you want to do exactly what MLG does on here..?

If you want to do the same thing why not just play on MLG.?

I would definitely be open for Halo 3 tourney's (6v6 or 8v8), but they would probably be different than MLG.

Maybe they could be held on http://www.UrbanFuture.com or http://www.UrgentFuture.com ;D

CRIMSON_GUARD ]

i don't know but i find x box funner than i thought it was hey shoot me inv crimsonguard7th,, what sucks is beating the first 4 missions of halo then finding out the hard way the disk is messed up argggg

You mean in the story..? (Co-op Story is the best. ;D)

Dude, if you get your disc fixed don't waste your time on the lower difficulty levels.. make sure you are doing it on the hardest.!! (legendary i believe)

And let me say that when you get to the final level, it is AWESOME.!!!

One of the best & most exhilarating gaming experiences EVER.!

Energy Blade, Energy Pistol, Fuel Rod Gun, Energy Rifle….. ???

I don’t do far fetched science Fiction weapons….

I can see it now..

“Dude!! I got you! I fired my super sonic sound blaster pistol right at you!! Why aren’t you dead??†:-\

“Dude.. I’m not dead because I was wearing ear muffs.†::)

Goat ]

Energy Blade, Energy Pistol, Fuel Rod Gun, Energy Rifle….. ???

I don’t do far fetched science Fiction weapons….

I can see it now..

“Dude!! I got you! I fired my super sonic sound blaster pistol right at you!! Why aren’t you dead??†:-\

“Dude.. I’m not dead because I was wearing ear muffs.†::)

Holy shit I just spit pepsi out after reading that last one. Yer always comin thru man. ;D ;D

halo is a good game and its fun when you play with your friends i belive, but i just hate the level of unaccuracy in that game, it takes a million shots to kill someone but getting punched once kills you, i hate that, i like realistic games or at least games where you die but a relative short number of bullets. btw i hate juggernout in cod4.

WiZ ]
Chili-Palmer ]

After all, is it really that far off of Resistance: FoM...?

Are you being serious?

Totally Serious.. why.?

Aren't they both a little far fetched in their story, & placed in the future.?

Also weapons are not current Military rifles, etc..

So how is it that you think it is so far off that i would be kidding.? (dont forget i've never played it. lol)

What makes them so different..?