Undertow ]

I've cross-checked this guy's IP with everyone else logged in here on the UF forum and there are no matches to it.

So he's got me at my easiest check point.

I'M just wondering is this is someone who's speaking the truth or really just shooting at me in a sarcastic way.

can sniper or another admin confirm this? LOL. b/c if its you, why would you release it?

and it VERY possibly could be somebody using a diff IP.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red0ctobeR ]

Why do you guys think that tow would make a name like that? It is not only insulting to him but everyone in this community.

Not Insulting. Not meant to be. I dont think TOW is offended. And I most CERTAINLY wouldn't understand why anyone else would be. Its all in fun and good humor. Just loosen up a bit man...Its all good. I've seen Several "LOL's, LMAO's and the occasional HA HA, or LMFAO and I think once I have seen a ROTFL" so I dont think anyone is really offended. HOWEVER if someone is legitimately insulted by this humorous gesture, by all means. let me know. I Apologize.

CpDude ]

i would like to see ips tow. This guys and yours to compare the two.

Sorry, I do not share IPs on this forum. That's privileged and confidential info anyway.

You must not have looked around UF lately....you think I have TIME to be running a dual personality around here. >:(;)