Any real release date for cod4 map pack.

well i have been reading that they are packed into the GAME OF THE YEAR edition which comes out on the 24th.. i have also read that the game will release w/ the map pack... so i will try and dig up that link today.. but regardless .. looks like w/in the next week.. :P

-Affliction- ]

but sony doesnt pay millions of dollars to have things rushed

No those fuckers would rather say a release date, then miss it, then release it with tons of errors and bugs, then ask you to bear with them, then release a patch that only addresses half the problems, then charge you for something, then make it free a month after the servers go virtually silent. ;D

Ya know, I was thinkin more about it. if/when they release bonus content for games, we should start a revolution!! Email every gamer you know and get them playing other games. One giant fucking chain mail. Then when the servers are dead, they'll make the content free to get us to come back!!

Oh it'll work. We just have to believe brothers!!! ;D

Posted: 16 Apr 2008 18:15 Post subject: PS3 Variety Map Pack Double XP Weekend Extravaganza!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have some great PS3 news for everyone! We have hammered out the details for the upcoming DLC and will be releasing the new Variety Map Pack on PS3 in North America on Thursday, April 24. In addition, We’re also really excited that the Map Pack passed Sony Europe certification and will be propped on the PlayStation Network on May 1.

To celebrate the release of both map packs we will be hosting a Double XP weekend for North America from 12:01 AM PDT on Friday, April 25 to 11:59 PM PDT on Sunday, April 27. North American players will be able to play the new maps against members of the Infinity Ward team on Friday, April 25 from 5 PM to 8 PM PDT.

We’ll also be hosting another special Double XP and Play With Devs event for our worldwide / European users specifically. For our European fans, we will have a Double XP weekend beginning at 12:01 AM GMT on Friday, May 2 and concluding at 11:59 PM GMT on Sunday, May 4. You will also get a chance to play the new maps against the IW team on Friday, May 2 from 7 PM GMT to 10 PM GMT. That way you guys aren’t left out due to conflicting time zones!

Thanks for all your support everyone and I look forward to playing with you guys online. If you have any questions, let me know!

More Info:

http://www.fourzerotwo.com

Infinity Ward: Community Relations Manager

http://www.fourzerotwo.com

http://charlieoscardelta.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=188641