I don't know if anyone posted this yet but yea looks like ps3 has its own version of the ring of death. Google Ps3 error message 80010514 and you'll find forum after forum about it.

80010514 means your blueray senser in your ps3 is malfunctioning and that its time to call the people at sony and tell them that your less then a year old system is hurt and needs a bandage. But wait is it completely useless now noooooooooooooo its not everything works except when your ps3 tries to read your blueray game so you can watch movies play ps2 games and all the other stuff just no blueray games. Hmmm how does it occur oh thats a simple one it happens when you download a bad firmware update and that happens when you have a sucky internet conection. So if your system fucks up like that you'll no why people say your a laggy bitch :). Oh and it's not rumor it happened to my friend.

Chili-Palmer ]

Oh dont get me started. :P

It's ok go ahead it won't matter I still think the ps3 is the better made system. At least mine don't die completely I can still use everything else lol, but there is no point to it cuz I don't want to play to many ps2 games on it lol. Well really it's just sad that a download fucks your system up. Anyways hey Chilli did they ever give a reason for the ring I don't really hear shit about it cuz every time I ask my cuzn about it he gets mad. He went threw 6 of them already.

Here we go again. LOL

Who cares? Really? PS3, xbox, they both are jag-off companies and both suck. Yep, I'll keep buying their shit, because I am addicted. ;D

I dunno why everyone wants to always turn it into, "My shit is less shitty than your shit".

Dude, Take it easy.. All I said was "dont get me started.." NOT "HA HA, Your PS3 sucks, & my xbox is great.. HA HA"

Dont be sooo defensive.

I know PS3 doesn't hava as much problems with break downs as 360..

You can have a faulty system or a faulty online service. take yer pick ;)

As for the RROD, it has dropped way down because when you send it in you get one back that doesn't have the faulty chip in it, or if you bought the Elite it doesn't have a problem (like mine). ;D

Chili-Palmer ]

Dude, Take it easy.. All I said was "dont get me started.." NOT "HA HA, Your PS3 sucks, & my xbox is great.. HA HA"

Dont be sooo defensive.

As for the RROD, it has dropped way down because when you send it in you get one back that doesn't have the faulty chip in it, or if you bought the Elite it doesn't have a problem (like mine). ;D

Yea you don't get the faulty chip yet people go threw more then 2 of them lol dude my cuzn went threw 6 of them same problem each time he's waiting for his new as we speak. Also it's not Sonys fault that someone has a garbage connection.

Killafrisco ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Dont be sooo defensive.

Yea you don't get the faulty chip yet people go threw more then 2 of them lol dude my cuzn went threw 6 of them same problem each time he's waiting for his new as we speak. Also it's not Sonys fault that someone has a garbage connection.

So the MGS beta cancellation was due to "someone's garbage connections"? Have a conversation, don't be a fan-boy.

SCREW SONY. SCREW MICROSOFT. ;)

Chili-Palmer ]

If someone goes through 6 of them.. I'd say it's time to find a new place to keep it.

Maybe keep it away from the fireplace or out of the oven. ;D

He keeps it in on his entertainment center in a an open area. He lives in a condo no fireplace sadly.

BigMoney who's talking about crappy Fan boy Betas that I didn't even try to get lol we are talking about when peoples crappy internet messes up the firmware download. I could care less about the MGS online beta I just want MGS4. Also I hope you didn't share your code with anyone if ya did thats why you can't download or whatever went wrong with your beta.

Maybe you should spend more time reading the forums instead of posting every two minutes.

MGS beta was cancelled/delayed/postponed because of shitty ass servers. They couldn't handle the load like ALL playstation games.

I called you a fan-boy because you defend sony at every turn like the little blind sheep you are. ;)

BigMoneyNacku ]

Maybe you should spend more time reading the forums instead of posting every two minutes.

MGS beta was cancelled/delayed/postponed because of shitty ass servers. They couldn't handle the load like ALL playstation games.

I called you a fan-boy because you defend sony at every turn like the little blind sheep you are. ;)

Yea well I stand by my product. Also i'm not gonna read every thing about a online beta that I didn't want or try to get I skimmed it but I didn't really read anything else yesterday for the first time. Again what does that have to do with someones internet messing up a firmware download.

The fact that I don't think it was their internet connection at all. I am pretty sure it was on Sony's end. The servers can't handle everyone trying to dl at the same time and it fucks it up. I know a few people that had firmware dl problems the first time trying. When they waited for the traffic to die down, it dl with no problems.

Although from what I hear, it's NEVER sony's fault. ::)