31 shots fired by one cop

Guest Corruptor310

Guest Corruptor310

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080425/ap_on_re_us/police_shooting

This is the Sean Bell story out of NY. He got gunned down by some cops, one of which fired 31 rounds - and that alone freaking amazes me. But the cops got off.

My question is this -- what the heck kinda gun did that cop have? does anybody have any idea to the truth, the cop that shot 31 rounds?

tragic story.

Corruptor310 ]

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080425/ap_on_re_us/police_shooting

This is the Sean Bell story out of NY. He got gunned down by some cops, one of which fired 31 rounds - and that alone freaking amazes me. But the cops got off.

My question is this -- what the heck kinda gun did that cop have? does anybody have any idea to the truth, the cop that shot 31 rounds?

tragic story.

LOL he reloaded brother.......they were either carrying .40's or .45's I believe NYC Bumped up thier guns a while ago. But seriously. One of the offciers reloaded.

Guest Corruptor310

yeah i know he reloaded. and that i find to be amazing -- to empty one clip, reload and empty another. wow that is a lot of rounds. in the heat of everyhing i do understand how that is possible. but what i am having trouble thinking through is -- how do squeeze off that many rounds and stay in that mind frame, with out second guessing, why they are not shooting back, but a hectic situation can lead to a tunnel vision of sorts........ i guess.

and it wasnt like he was shooting an airsoft pistol.........

Guest Corruptor310

Yeah

Oliver was content shooting, while the Supervisor ran for cover.

Wanna bet we hear about Oliver again, if he gets assigned somewhere where he can have his gun on him?

Do I believe excessive force was used...yes......do I believe they are at total fault....no.......

One was heard yelling for his gun when he got into an argument with another patron. And when a vehicle is involved, it is most of time considered assault with a deadly weapon. Why they drove at the cops or did not stand still when shouted at by police, we may never know.

One theory(mine) so please don't hold it to me, was that most of the cops on hand were in plain cloths doing a sting. And after drinking and arguing I don't think they were in the right frame of mind to understand what was being asked of them. Or they were so engrossed that they did not know they ere cops and thought they were running for there lives....and proceeded to try and get away in their car.

Dude i Live in Nyc And This Happened a Good 10-15 blocks from my house......i saw Hell load of cop cruisers speed by the night of the shooting...It was a bit excessive but its a cops job to protect, and from what I heard/saw they say the 3 guys in the car were a bit agressive towards the police but eh....

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/27/nyregion/20061129_SHOOTING_GRAPHIC.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

a good view on what happen....and just to say, I live on 120st and 94th ave and this is only 20 streets away!!! its crazy man.....shit....

Wow......certainly a sad story, but i found this part interesting.....

He claimed that after warning the men to halt, Bell pulled away, bumped him and rammed an unmarked police van that converged on the scene with Oliver at the wheel.

If a cop tells you to do something...and you don't do what he says, things will rarely end well for you.

And another thought is this......nothing good comes from hanging around strip clubs late at night...ask Pac Man Jones.

Yo that sux man. It reminds me of a week ago, man me and my family just had left the little league baseball park and some asshole walked threw the park firing an Ak dude there were still kids there one of the Kids cuzns got shot dead. One bullet left a hole in our gear room door a big ass hole man it pissed me off who would go threw a baseball park with an AK while kids are there it's sick man.

RNG187 ]

hes NOT making it a racial thing' date=' if you listened to what he was saying he isnt saying it b/c the guys were black, hes saying it b/c justice wasnt served.

[/quote']

Yeah Saint! Why you gotta go make everything all racial?! :D

lol o well shit happens. u dont listen to the cops u put there lifes in danger and try to kill them u gonna either A) get ur ass beat or B) get killed. he unloaded 32 rounds cuz he was laying down cover fire lol. and sorry to say it that when ever al sharpton gets into something he makes its racial lol look at the guys history once. hes prolly gonna try and say that the two cops hated black ppl even though they were black blah blah blah like al always does. cops did what they had to do

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
BigMoneyNacku ]
RNG187 ]

hes NOT making it a racial thing' date=' if you listened to what he was saying he isnt saying it b/c the guys were black, hes saying it b/c justice wasnt served.

[/quote']

Yeah Saint! Why you gotta go make everything all racial?! :D

sharpton is the one making it racial...if it was ALL white guys, he would still be home getting fat on other peoples money.