MGS BETA IS LIVE!!!

Colonel-Kurtz ]

do tell......

I will let people form their own opinions...... I was worried that with CoD4 & GTA4 that this MGO "might" cut into my gaming time..... Hahaha, Im worry-free now. MGO will not see ANY of my gaming time.

Guest Stealthknight

lol I agree with WlZ,

For those of you who dont have it here is my opinion, This is only my opinion so feel free to play it and form your own lol.

To start of your characters mobility is limited, Auto Aim takes over any chance you have at accuracy, You cannot aim up or down with out going into first person view which requires you to do the following: Find a person, Hold L1 (Hope auto aim doesnt make you aim in the other direction) then hit triangle (which goes into first person) and then with no crosshairs try and shoot the person.

To access your grenade you got 2 choices, bring up your menu slide over to it, or keep hitting R2 till it comes up. There is no quick select i have found so far. The take cover action is horrible, You may as well just stand out in the open, it would be more functional that way. The cardboard box function is fun, Its hard to shoot a cardboard box unless u go into first person to release auto-aim lol. And half the time the Auto Aim doesnt work and u still have no crosshairs.

lol I'll play it some more (not much more) but enough to give some insight for the people at konami to hopefully make alot of changes.

The game in my opinion is horrible. The controls suck. You movement suck. As affliction stated you can get out of auto aim. Hit detection is horrible. We had guys who were damn near invincible playing. He would lay down and 3 guys would be shooting him and he would kill all 3 in 3 different directions. It was like he would have to sustain up to 4 battles before dying. It was just ridiculous.

lol i guess u guys never played MGS 3 substance huh lol i was a beast at that game and this is exactly the same online set up. if it aint for u then thats ok theres alot of wonderful games out there to play :)

I was about to say the same thing its almost exactly the same except your not in a jungle. Its pretty simple if you want a challenge dont use auto aim and if you dont use auto aim. Its definately not for everyone

Guest Stealthknight

I will try it later tonight but one question. When u turn off auto aim does it let u keep your crosshairs aka inaccurate circle. If so it may be worth trying again. If not then screw it lol.