Footage of "LIVE" Socom Confrontation

BigMoneyNacku ]

A little help here.

Whenever I try to watch it, everything is colored. Like one of the effects you have for your screen saver when listening to music on the WMV. How do I fix this? ???

You might be missing a codec, if you want to save some time go download VLC, best player out there, it doesn't need any codecs cause its all in it already.

Undertow ]
Sadist ]

did I hear right? 7 maps for $60?

Yeah....THAT part is a little upsetting.

I mean, not even an even TEN?!

But hey, hopefully they WILL deliver on the downloadable content that will add to it all.

HOPEFULLY.

I thought he said "Warhawk" pricing. Warkhawk was $39 in the PSN store, but higher in the retail store since it came with a headset. If that is correct, then its not that bad.

• Directors
Undertow ]
Sadist ]

did I hear right? 7 maps for $60?

Yeah....THAT part is a little upsetting.

I mean, not even an even TEN?!

But hey, hopefully they WILL deliver on the downloadable content that will add to it all.

HOPEFULLY.

Yeah perhaps, but we are going to have to pay for that, too. I think I understood that he was saying a little content each month but bigger DLs every few months. So we are looking at a pretty large investment over not so large gaps in time. Honestly, I think someone smelled a cashcow and is going to take advantage of our 'need' to have the content.

I just needed to update the player. That looks great. DID YOU SEE THE GUYS LAYING PRONE AND ROLLING TO THE SIDE?!?!?!

Oh man. I hadn't seen that before. Rolling out of cover and then rolling back in? OH man I got a boner. Big raging boner. I don't care what you guys are wondering arguing about anymore.

I CAN ROLL BITCHES. ;D ;D

BigMoneyNacku ]

I just needed to update the player. That looks great. DID YOU SEE THE GUYS LAYING PRONE AND ROLLING TO THE SIDE?!?!?!

Oh man. I hadn't seen that before. Rolling out of cover and then rolling back in? OH man I got a boner. Big raging boner. I don't care what you guys are wondering arguing about anymore.

Then roll me a blunt! ;D

BAMBAM69 ]

I thought he said "Warhawk" pricing. Warkhawk was $39 in the PSN store, but higher in the retail store since it came with a headset. If that is correct, then its not that bad.

Yea he did say think Warhawk, so it will be cheaper for download.

BigMoneyNacku ]

I believe you could roll like that on Ghost Recon.!? (or somewhere, i know i've seen it.)

nope, it isn't just you saint...I'm guessing though, that's part of the reason why the game doesn't release tomorrow... or at least I hope it's part of the reason