Can I spectate the championship war?

Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

If both sides agree can I watch the war from the spec box so I can record it and make a montage out of the war and I would like any member of either clan to record and give me your clips and I will make. Also anybody else that can record can u spec with me b/c the more clips the better!

Guest [iLL] Andawg

OH, Snap! Imagine the possibilities, get a few to spectate and record, edit it into an awesome highlight flick....It could be done all NFL Film style, and podcast it, you'd have something there!

Andawg ]

OH, Snap! Imagine the possibilities, get a few to spectate and record, edit it into an awesome highlight flick....It could be done all NFL Film style, and podcast it, you'd have something there!

didnt we do that for the Loris Watch tournament and then nobody recorded??

Sniper and I have learned a LONG time ago that we will never be able to openly shoot and kill conspiracy theorists, so we just have to cope with their existence.

No matter how well we run things, someone will always call foul. ALWAYS.

At the same time, it's well written ahead of time, the admins have the option to sit in on the match as long as the clan they belong to is NOT in the final match.

Consider it our payoff for the job we've done throughout the tourney.

Undertow ]

Sniper and I have learned a LONG time ago that we will never be able to openly shoot and kill conspiracy theorists, so we just have to cope with their existence.

No matter how well we run things, someone will always call foul.  ALWAYS.

At the same time, it's well written ahead of time, the admins have the option to sit in on the match as long as the clan they belong to is NOT in the final match.

can you record it for us???

Bad-Intention ]
Undertow ]

Sniper and I have learned a LONG time ago that we will never be able to openly shoot and kill conspiracy theorists' date=' so we just have to cope with their existence.

No matter how well we run things, someone will always call foul.  ALWAYS.

[/quote']

can you record it for us???

One of us MIGHT be.

Guest KingJunk

If you guys do record it give me some clips and I will work my magic.

Also if either of the clans want me to make a nice video for them just give me the war and I will take care of it!