I need cool name

Ok so I'm thinking about starting my own pressure washing business, and I need to come up with a good name for it. I was thinking just going simple with Crater's pressure washing but I dont my voice mail to be hello you have reached Josh Crater with Crater's pressure washing. I need something snappy yet professional, any ideas?

• Directors

Action Powerwashing will get you at the top of the phone book

Aardvark or AAA work too

• Directors

ABC Powerwashing

Casa Powerwashing

Extreme Clean

Jiffy Powerwashing

Sparklean

The Water Boys

Xstream Powerwashing

I like some of Sadist's suggestions, but using your name also is good for "service" types of businesses. My brother and I have a service type business and we use our last names for it. It also helps that we are well known in that area. McCaw Pumping is what we go by.

Crater Pressure Washing would be a good one.

But before you decide on something final lets ask a few questions to clarify what your needs are because naming can be more important then you think.

First Sadist makes a valid point, about being near or at the front of the other names. Check your local Phone Directory and see who is first. Luckily Crater would be up there. Most new customers that aren't familiar with the business of Pressure washing look for someone to do it based mainly off of convenience. They look for the first name and how close proximity you are to them. After that it can mainly be a toss up but having a name that speaks personabley to the consumers is key.

Next what kind of sustomers are you loooking for? Are you washing buildings, boats, houses or all the above. Because most businesses don't really care who you are, unless you know the owner, as long as you are cheap. But most non business related consumers look for someone they can relate to and will do a good job.

Like I said above having an easy name to remember is always good, for services word of the mouth is your best ally. y brother and I have recieved most our business by 3 main ways, first going out and finding a client base, next doing a good job and satisfying the customers needs and then the customer will gossip about the job done. Those are key.

• Directors

Thanks for the back up, Oct ;D also, it might be nice to come off as official. Like say you live and operate in Green County. "Green County Powerwashing" or "Central Green Powerwashing" sounds official, and established. Central will put you in a better yellowpages position though. I also choose to use the word "Power" because it gives the impression of positive action, where as "pressure" comes off negative in the back of someones' mind

Would that really matter if it was his name or not.. if you we're looking for someone to POWER wash something of yours that uses EXTREME force to get hard to clean things off, do you really want the word Crater involved..?

Example, what if a guys real name was Mr. Shitbag, & he wanted to open his own chili to go restaurant.. would you really buy a bowl of chili to go from a place called "Shitbags Chili" ;)