Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Clan Rep registration requirement for Season 2 of Boot Camp

Remember with Season 2 registrations open we are moving the clan rep communication back to the forums for better organization. This will especially help with Roster updates and keeping questions handy.

If you have registered for the Tournament, have your 2 clan reps register here at Urgent Fury www.urgentfury.com/register as soon as possible.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xSkY91 said:

Where do we post the name of our two clan reps?

Thanks for asking, we will be contacting each clan for reps Urgent Fury Username and will add them to the rep section, and if they connect their discord account they will also be placed in the leader section automatically.

quick question, i want to add more people in my roster. I see there 28/28 teams register. I know the registration needs to be validated again. Do you think there will be any issues? I don't want to risk getting drop out of the tournament .

41 minutes ago, xSkY91 said:

quick question, i want to add more people in my roster. I see there 28/28 teams register. I know the registration needs to be validated again. Do you think there will be any issues? I don't want to risk getting drop out of the tournament .

It will not affect that