Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

I do, unfortunately weve had problems getting people on our site so im traversing to here. Im not sure if i can get anywhere without them by what your saying or not sure if i can get any in. We have plenty memebers tho about 40 something

7 minutes ago, TAF_Hunter said:

I do, unfortunately weve had problems getting people on our site so im traversing to here. Im not sure if i can get anywhere without them by what your saying or not sure if i can get any in. We have plenty memebers tho about 40 something

5 minutes ago, TAF_Hunter said:

Ill try and get 6 more

So the good news is they do not have to register here or on Toornament, who ever sets up the team on Toornament just needs to have their Name/PSN and email address.

When it comes to match time any 7 members of your roster can play in the match. It does not have to be the same members playing every match either.