Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Where is week 4 map?

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Crucible maps are sent out to the Clan Reps on SUNDAY.

There's still a few hours left in the afternoon and early evening, wouldn't you say? ;)

Don't worry.

We won't leave you hangin'.

Looky Here: http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?topic=7759.msg0#new

MAP: PIPELINE- SABOTAGE

Week 4: “WHACK-A-MOLE WEEK†(Each clan in the lobby will choose one of their own gunners to switch to the opposing side to do as much damage to that team before being killed. The rest of the game is played as normal UF Black V rules dictate.)

BigMoneyNacku ]

Looky Here: http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?topic=7759.msg0#new

MAP: PIPELINE- SABOTAGE

Week 4: “WHACK-A-MOLE WEEK†(Each clan in the lobby will choose one of their own gunners to switch to the opposing side to do as much damage to that team before being killed. The rest of the game is played as normal UF Black V rules dictate.)

So wait lol if I went over to the other team I get to team kill them lol I think I would love that.