Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Wii MARIO KART

Whos got it?

I have it and love it!

I will post my number as soon as I remember to get it written down...

Post your numbers so I can add your systems to my friends list. I need to beat someone I know LOL.

I was the first to get it at the store near me. 12:04am 1-Mario Kart 3-extra steering wheels!

I just got it today. Only raced a few times with the wife and friends.

How is the online?? I heard that some of the games for the WII was really really laggy.

I have never been online with mine so I will have to set it up.

Teh Joker X ]

Wanted to get it BUT after getting BRawl and seeing how old and boring it got after a week or two, I'm afraid to buy any more Wii games. :P

Ya Brawl blows. I got that game and the first time I played I knew I hated it. Mario Kart on the other hand... How could you not like that??? I had countless hours into it on the Super Nintendo. Worth getting.IMO

I thought this was the ps2/ps3 section jk, nah i dont have a wii or that game lol.

I was thinking the same thing but I LOVE MARIO CART..HAHHAHA..

I dont have a Wii yet but im getting one for my daughter for her b-day So ill use hers, hahaha

i should be getting tonight.. if not then for sure tomorrow.. excited.. however timing is horrible.. GTA4, finishing off Crucible2 and getting ready for UF:RA.. dont see much time for the old carts as of now..

is there a Wii number post yet?? if so can someone post a link to it? i will look around some more.. but if there isnt maybe i will even start it.. it will be fun racing against you guys.. lol