Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

LPK Will not be Playing .

Sorry but with all the new games out we are spread to thin at this time to fill a 7 man roster during those hours. we would only be able to play sunday and that wouldnt be fair to the team we play on tuesday. we appreciate the opportunity to play and look forward to seeing you guys again if socom ever comes out. 

• Sad 1

@Chaka we are sorry to hear you will not be joining us for Season 2. We understand how hard it is right now as a Socom clan and the lack of a game. We hope you will continue to try and build on the America's Army front as we do not anticipate seeing a Socom being created any time soon.

I’m not understanding EPK signed up weeks ago and our name isn’t up there now it’s to full to even register ‼️ Do clans get hand  picked I’m not understanding our clan gets kicked around and treated with disrespect we felt as if urgent fury would be good to show people that we are more then what they say. It says waiting on organizers validation what validation we been waiting on validation for almost a month ???? 

D70BB0B7-828D-498A-8F5D-53FC65A5124F.png

Edited by Vendela_Marie

33 minutes ago, Vendela_Marie said:

I’m not understanding EPK signed up weeks ago and our name isn’t up there now it’s to full to even register ‼️ Do clans get hand  picked I’m not understanding our clan gets kicked around and treated with disrespect we felt as if urgent fury would be good to show people that we are more then what they say. It says waiting on organizers validation what validation we been waiting on validation for almost a month ???? 

D70BB0B7-828D-498A-8F5D-53FC65A5124F.png

So here is what happened, we sent out around 7 emails, a psn message and numerous messages on discord for clans to complete their clan rep registration.

We currently have 24 spots with 31 clans entering. We set the deadline to the 15th and extended to yesterday.

Once we hit 24 clans yesterday with no response we closed registration.

We however still need 2 alternates for the season.

As for any disrespect, please let me know who is doing this as it is not acceptable.

And the disrespect comes from the clans on y’all roster and hopefully y’all will get a mod detector because half of the clans on the roster use modded controllers it’s all good EPK will rise to the top ‼️

1 hour ago, Vendela_Marie said:

The screenshot said registration completed  waiting on organizer validation ? I’m not understanding and alternates ? This is a bunch of bologna 

On Jan 7th, we posted the clan registration requirements 

It was also posted in the rules section on the Toornament listing: https://www.toornament.com/tournaments/2095964400357695488/information

In addition to the several communications that were sent out. I don't know how else to explain this requirement.

As for alternates, generally we will have alternates on stand by to come in the place of other clans if they drop out in the first week or two.

10 minutes ago, Vendela_Marie said:

And the disrespect comes from the clans on y’all roster and hopefully y’all will get a mod detector because half of the clans on the roster use modded controllers it’s all good EPK will rise to the top ‼️

While the dev team has done their best to prevent the usage of such controllers, we live in a day and age where Scuf controllers are a part of competitive gaming and cannot be prevented or governed in online events.

But a blanket statement of half of the players on 24 different rosters are using modded controllers does seem a bit far fetched to be honest.

We are truly sorry you did not respond to any of our communications before the deadlines. I am not sure what else we could have done outside of the contact information that was provided in your registration.

So remember when I said we need alternate clans @Vendela_Marie well we have had a clan drop out and now we have an open spot... so if you follow the steps to registering your clan reps, you can be the clan to fill in this spot

Or check the FAQ on Discord: https://discord.gg/vX6zqj8