UF RIOT ACT IS NOW UP AND LINKED!

32 man roster that comes out to what 78 cents a person. Even a 20 man roster just a little over a buck. Not saying you should be able to afford it. But look at it this way, it is the hottest thing this site offers as far as tournament action. You will have anywhere to 1-6 wars a week. Plus you are fighting for the ultimate bragging rights. It is worth the trouble in the long end.

I guarantee it. ;)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killafrisco ]

Good job don't know if ThzZ is gonna sign up for this one unless someone sponsors us.

you can always hook. shit, how do you think i'm going to raise the cash money for R7? brings me to my next point....................

..................licky licky 5 dolla!

RNG187 ]
Killafrisco ]

Good job don't know if ThzZ is gonna sign up for this one unless someone sponsors us.

you can always hook. shit' date=' how do you think i'm going to raise the cash money for R7? brings me to my next point....................

Thanks for the reminder RNG, i still owe you $50.

[/quote']

Deutscher75 ]

And I don't recall Tow, Sniper, or any of the other UF admins declaring there was no prize. To our knowledge something may still be in the works and word will be released on it come beginning of the tourney or something like that.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)8)

Deutscher75 ]
Killafrisco ]

Its just the fact that no one wants to pay just to play I could care less about the money I just know they ain't gonna pay to try and win a tournament that has no prize nothing they are whores but I love them for it. I don't push for any type of tournament unless my clan wants me to.

In order to play in the best tournament you have to be willing to cough a little something up, nothing in life is free, especially when it's this good. I don't think the $25 is much to ask, especially if everyone chips in. And I don't recall Tow, Sniper, or any of the other UF admins declaring there was no prize. To our knowledge something may still be in the works and word will be released on it come beginning of the tourney or something like that. You need to have faith and so does you clan, having the privilege of playing in Urgent Fury should be prize enough for paying the $25.

Like I said I don't have a problem with paying but my clan does.

I don't recall Tow, Sniper, or any of the other UF admins declaring there was no prize

Hmm I could have misread but I thought there wasn't any prize that the money goes to the staff for making the Tourney I can't see everyone sharing one thing. Maybe they should get a trophy thing going lol that would rock or at least championship dog tags with the champs name on it and all that.

you can always hook. shit, how do you think i'm going to raise the cash money for R7? brings me to my next point....................

Ill leave that to Daddy-Anthony he sucks for a living already lol.

32 man roster that comes out to what 78 cents a person. Even a 20 man roster just a little over a buck. Not saying you should be able to afford it. But look at it this way, it is the hottest thing this site offers as far as tournament action. You will have anywhere to 1-6 wars a week. Plus you are fighting for the ultimate bragging rights. It is worth the trouble in the long end.

Like I said my clan = cheap whores and we ain't gonna have even a 20 man roster we are kicking so many members now I think we have like 10-15 members maybe. We are having a hard time getting people to chip in for the site we are working on.

Many of us may not know what 'Tow and Sniper' have to go through, just to get these things going. There is alot of time (which can be correlated to money), and they deserve 'something' for it. The monies submitted, may not even come 'close' to what they may be spitting out for us. It is basically only asking for $3.25 per person for just an 8 man roster. Yet we spend $60 (individually), on some video games... ::)

I personally think we should re-think the money issue, before they decide to start charging monthly dues for the Urgent Fury (ooops! that slipped out, 'Tow'! ~ lmao) ;)

CritiKiL ]

I personally think we should re-think the money issue, before they decide to start charging monthly dues for the Urgent Fury (ooops! that slipped out, 'Tow'! ~ lmao) ;)

Hmmmmmmmmm....now THERE'S an idear!

LOL

Naw, we'd never go down that path.

We've stripped down the Crucible and Black tourneys for a reason....because they are free. And even AFTER Sniper and I decided that Crucibles and Blacks would be free and operated ONLY on the forums here, we still couldn't let that become a standard and STILL input with Crucible and Black website pages with standings and brackets, along with story content. It's just the striving perfectionists we are.

TACMAP tourneys, on the other hand, are nothing BUT time consuming....from creation time to game time.

It's a service, people. Not so much a sweepstakes, but a service.

You head to Great America, you pay your fee, you go ride on the American Eagle and get your screams out, and the ride is done. You don't walk off the roller coaster yelling "so what do I get because I didn't fall off?!" You paid for the thrill, you got your ride, the transaction is complete.

We liken that analogy to a UF TACMAP tourney.

We built the roller coaster, we save you the seat, and we allow you to scream to the top of your lungs! (Though usually it's because you got killed while you were reloading instead of us sending you plummeting 20 stories on an old rickety wooden roller coaster 8) )

Playerdown ]
RNG187 ]
Killafrisco ]

Thanks for the reminder RNG' date=' i still owe you $50.

[/quote']

lmfao....As soon as i saw that I had a flashback to Full metal Jacket for some reason.....Prob with the whole "me so horny" thing lol

Undertow ]

Those lousy drunks?

Nah.

And if we did, we couldn't call them Irish Christians because that is the proper term and not their terrorist name like "radical Islamists."

We'd have to call them "Upset Limeys" or something. ;)

What about "F***in PIKEYS!"

Breaking news: The F****in PIKEYS came crashing out of the trailer in search of new caravans and pugilist fun. Little did they know the world outside of the trailer park didnt serve boiled corned beef and Guinness for breakfast, thus inciting the largest no-toothed revolt in Irish history...

Deutscher75 ]
Undertow ]

Those lousy drunks?

Nah.

And if we did, we couldn't call them Irish Christians because that is the proper term and not their terrorist name like "radical Islamists."

a Limey is someone from Liverpool

And Germans are from vaginas.

So what....?

;) ;) ;)

Undertow ]
Deutscher75 ]
Undertow ]

Those lousy drunks?

Nah.

a Limey is someone from Liverpool

And Germans are from vaginas.

So what....?

;) ;) ;)

doesn't everyone come from a vagina? 8)