My accolades at the Cubs vs Brewers game

Well being that 4 friends and I had seats right next to the visitors bullpen and way to many brews we had to take advantage:

• 1st inning tip of the cap from Kosuke Fukodome
  • Started a "Fielder is a slob" chant that was echoed by the entire stadium
  • Made Seth McClung yell at our section for heckling him while warming up
  • Made Saloman Torres rattled after an inning and a half of heckling him in the bullpen (he gave up 3 runs in his inning pitched)
  • Made Guillermo Mota throw a pitch onto the field while warming up after getting our whole section to heckle him
  • Finally we prompted the entire stadium to chant "lets go steroids" when Eric Gagne started warming up

Oh yeah, our whole section also chased a White Sox fan out of the stadium

Guest M16Assassin
smokeosama ]

Well being that 4 friends and I had seats right next to the visitors bullpen and way to many brews we had to take advantage:

• Made Saloman Torres rattled after an inning and a half of heckling him in the bullpen (he gave up 3 runs in his inning pitched)
  • Made Guillermo Mota throw a pitch onto the field while warming up after getting our whole section to heckle him
  • Finally we prompted the entire stadium to chant "lets go steroids" when Eric Gagne started warming up

Very nice Smoke. I love the enthusiasm but I could've used a little more from you seeing as how we lost. :-[

Prane ]
smokeosama ]

Very nice Smoke. I love the enthusiasm but I could've used a little more from you seeing as how we lost. :-[

I know, we will win tonight though!

PRIMEMEAT ]
SHANE23 ]

Keep it up. They will keep losing and they will make you another excuse as to why the Cubs didn't win the World Series AGAIN! LOL ;D

I'm going to blame it on Prane's avatar ;) ;D

What, you didn't know that avatar was made at a Cubs game? That is what they do there, they don't watch the ball game. Just like that Miller High Life commercial, that was shot at Wrigley too. ;)

Wrigley field is just a big beer garden and meat market. With it being in the middle of Boy's town the pun WAS intended. :P

Guest M16Assassin
SHANE23 ]
PRIMEMEAT ]
SHANE23 ]

Keep it up. They will keep losing and they will make you another excuse as to why the Cubs didn't win the World Series AGAIN! LOL ;D

What, you didn't know that avatar was made at a Cubs game? That is what they do there, they don't watch the ball game. Just like that Miller High Life commercial, that was shot at Wrigley too. ;)

Wrigley field is just a big beer garden and meat market. With it being in the middle of Boy's town the pun WAS intended. :P

Shane if you aren't a cubs fan and arent from around here how do you know about boys town? ;)

Us cubs fans can't help the fact that we have a huge fanbase and the greatest ballpark in the country. So of course we have the best looking fans.

Prane ]
SHANE23 ]
PRIMEMEAT ]
SHANE23 ]

Shane if you aren't a cubs fan and arent from around here how do you know about boys town? ;)

Us cubs fans can't help the fact that we have a huge fanbase and the greatest ballpark in the country. So of course we have the best looking fans.

Preach Prane!

Prane ]
SHANE23 ]
PRIMEMEAT ]
SHANE23 ]

I grew up in Northern IL and EVERYONE knows where Boys town is in Chicago. I think they even have signs on the Interstate saying Boys Town/Wrigley Field next exit.

I am a White Sox fan and ACCORDING to a recent report your ball park isn't the greatest, it is 15th where as Comiskey is 8th.

Guest M16Assassin
SHANE23 ]
Prane ]
SHANE23 ]
PRIMEMEAT ]
SHANE23 ]

I grew up in Northern IL and EVERYONE knows where Boys town is in Chicago. I think they even have signs on the Interstate saying Boys Town/Wrigley Field next exit.

I am a White Sox fan and ACCORDING to a recent report your ball park isn't the greatest, it is 15th where as Comiskey is 8th.

Comiskey? Could've sworn you guys changed the name to something stupid as hell like US cellular Field? At least our field isn't named after a phone service. ;D

Plus the atmosphere around wrigley is great! The whole area is full of great bars and food joints. We do have the greatest ballpark, having fancy ass seats doesn't make a ballpark its the history in its seats.

p.s. we scored 19 runs today, thats 16 more than the sox did ;D

Prane ]

Comiskey? Could've sworn you guys changed the name to something stupid as hell like US cellular Field? At least our field isn't named after a phone service. ;D

Plus the atmosphere around wrigley is great! The whole area is full of great bars and food joints. We do have the greatest ballpark, having fancy ass seats doesn't make a ballpark its the history in its seats.

p.s. we scored 19 runs today, thats 16 more than the sox did ;D

Don't worry yours will be renamed soon enough. Maybe Bareback park or something along those lines. :P

19 runs doesn't compare to a ring within the past 100 years! LOL ;D

The atmosphere around Wrigley is fine, again it is a big beer garden and a party around. The ball park itself is a dump, there is no parking and EVERY year they find a new and exciting way to fail! One year it is the Goat, then Bartman, what's it going to be this year? I say some fool in the crowd named Osama! LOL

BTW I do get to the Belmont and Sheffield area every now and then. There is a little place called Philly's Best where I can get a some what decent Cheese Steak. Then there are a couple shops around there that are fun to go to.

Rayninblud ]

Smoke, next time your up in wrigleyville, walk south on clark street right before belmont across from the ally is a head shop called SECRETS check it out my buddy of 25yrs owns it. plus he owns egors around the corner.

Egors is one of the shops the wife likes to go to. ;D

Rayninblud ]

Smoke, next time your up in wrigleyville, walk south on clark street right before belmont across from the ally is a head shop called SECRETS check it out my buddy of 25yrs owns it. plus he owns egors around the corner.

Thanks, I'll probably check it out during May 12th-15th series vs the Padres.

Guest M16Assassin
SHANE23 ]

How did the Cubs do today after their 19-5 win last night? ;D

How are the Cubs 2-4 at home against the Brewers?

they lost 4-3 so what, its not like they got blown out like the brew crew did yesterday and we still have a better record than the sox so :P

Prane ]

they lost 4-3 so what, its not like they got blown out like the brew crew did yesterday and we still have a better record than the sox so :P

You are missing a key ingredient in that 4-3 loss. The Cubs had a 3-1 lead in the 9th, that is a BAD loss! If you listen to the Cub fans on Chicago sports radio the sky is falling! LOL

Sox are in 1st in what is said to be the toughest division in MLB. Cubs are in first in what is said to be one of the weakest divisions in MLB. But then again Cub fans think they are going to the WS EVERY year.

The Sox are in first in a division with NO other teams over .500.... That's the best division in baseball?! No way. The almighty Tigers look more like kittens, the tribe looks as inconsistent as Kansas City, and don't even get me started on the Twinkies.

Guest M16Assassin
smokeosama ]

The Sox are in first in a division with NO other teams over .500.... That's the best division in baseball?! No way. The almighty Tigers look more like kittens, the tribe looks as inconsistent as Kansas City, and don't even get me started on the Twinkies.

Thanks for taking that one for me Smoke. ;)

The Cubs division has tough competition amongst us the brewers, and the cards. All who have better records than the sox.

Cubs have won 1 series so far against a team with a record over 500? The teams that they are winning against like Pitt and Cinci SUCK! You KNOW the Sox are in the toughest division, you are just trying to satisfy your delusional expectations of the Cubs actually having a chance at winning a World Series.

Sox have split with Oak(18-12), won 3 of 5 from Balt(15-13), 2 of 3 from TB(16-12).

Who has had the tougher schedule?

By the way the Cubs are in 2nd now.