Wii Numbers

so i looked and didnt see anything other then the mario kart post.. so i decided i would be the first to post my Wii number.. hopefully i will get Mario Kart tonight.. if not tonight then tomorrow.. so i should be good for some UF Karts on sat or sun... lol

4453 6058 1894 5375

word.. hope to race you guys soon..

Stay on the side of the fence you are on now :D

It really matters what game... games like Mario Kart and Brawl use numbers as friend codes. Instead of a username for each person, you get a unique number. The best part of it is that the numbers change for EVERY game. So you can have a bunch of numbers on you. The codes they're giving out are their console codes pretty much. With these, they can send each other messages to the console and such. These numbers have nothing to do with the game itself. Once you boot up that game, this number is useless and you get a whole new one. Your number can be 000000000 for the console, but for Mario Kart it is 333333333 and for Brawl it is 9999999. It's pretty annoying.

The only game I've played online that uses a USERNAME instead of numbers is Medal of Honor 2 and that's because it's made by EA so they use the EA servers and username registration.

SQUlD ]

Why not? There's no chat. What I thought was cool last night was that I connected to a multiplayer mario kart game and it showed the other players and a big map of the US so you could see what state they live in.

Well besides the fact I wouldn't be able to get on anymore he cries when he loses and online is harder then the computer so I would hear nothing but crying everytime he plays. Also he plays bbaseball I don't want him to play a lot so he finish his homework and play baseball cuz if he messes up in school he can't play.

-Rooster- ]
MarauderHD ]

Can it get Any Gayer.

Sounds like someone cant get his hands on a system!

I have about 6-7 girls come over that love my wii. Wii brings the party...and If you dont have one....your loss Bud.

Yeah, if yer looking at the Wii for online gaming, then yer gay. Especially since Nintendo said at release of the Wii they don't give a dayam about online. ;D

It is like the board game of the new millenia!! Instead of playing Hungry Hippos when your friends come over, you play the wii. ;)