I WAS a big fan of EB games/ Game stop... Unfortunately I think there customer service and professionalism vary from store to store.

The whole reason why I shopped at GS was because of the "extra's" you get when pre-ordering and the personalised service. However the GS by my new home employs folks that know little to nothing about customer service. They do not train their people about the "extra's" and they dont know how you will get them or what the game comes with.

I went there to give them 1 more shot- When I went to buy GTA on Tuesday... They said "they short shipped us" and we are sold out. "If you want check back next week."

I then proceeded to walmart (which is in the same parking lot) and bought my copy there for 5 bucks cheaper than GS. walmart had about 20+ copies left.

Seems EB is fine with me spending a few thousand dollars a year at walmart- Hey at least EB/GS is now saving me a few bucks!

I know the GS around me, they are pretty good on customer service. But when it comes to knowledge of the games, they suck. I know more then they know about games. I also bought my GTA4 at walmart. They had about 30 left at 10:30 am when i bought my copy. The only thing i buy from GS is my headsets.

UNCLE-SID25 ]

I WAS a big fan of EB games/ Game stop... Unfortunately I think there customer service and professionalism vary from store to store.

The whole reason why I shopped at GS was because of the "extra's" you get when pre-ordering and the personalised service. However the GS by my new home employs folks that know little to nothing about customer service. They do not train their people about the "extra's" and they dont know how you will get them or what the game comes with.

I went there to give them 1 more shot- When I went to buy GTA on Tuesday... They said "they short shipped us" and we are sold out. "If you want check back next week."

I then proceeded to walmart (which is in the same parking lot) and bought my copy there for 5 bucks cheaper than GS. walmart had about 20+ copies left.

Seems EB is fine with me spending a few thousand dollars a year at walmart- Hey at least EB/GS is now saving me a few bucks!

Are you looking for a "Happy Ending" or something LOL

had it not been 48 hours since release as of this post? my gamestop is on it.. we have an EB and a GS in our mall.. and i always go to the EB.. they have good staff and they always have the info on extras.. infact.. its hard to get out of there w/o them tempting you w/ every fuckin release thats due out over the next year or 2... "you want to reserve this? ... how bout this? it comes w/ this.. really .. you got a wii?? .... " seems like it never ends.. even the day i bought my ps3.. she tried to sell me about everything that was out for it.. she is just doing her job.. but man they must get commission..

Guest [iLL] Andawg

I walked into A Target last night(Thursday) and they had 20 copies plus the "Special Editions". I never

pre-order anymore.

My GS is hit or miss... they once mouthed off so bad to my old man, an avid video gamer as well, that he gave the 2 punk clerks a brief lesson in customer service... I.E. when you dish out sarcasm to your customers you'll be met with "say another word and I'll throw your 15 year old bitch ass out the store front window...."

That's why now that I'm away at school I team kill the shit out of him just to listen to him scream at me threw the mic... ;D ;D ;D

CpDude ]

I know the GS around me, they are pretty good on customer service. But when it comes to knowledge of the games, they suck. I know more then they know about games.

You know more about YOUR style of games..

They are all REAL game nerds that know EVERYTHING about spells & potion gmaes. lol

inadub ]

normally i agree about reserving a game in advance.. however gta4 did have midnight release parties across the us and canada... so i did get to grab it early .. even though it wasnt really worth the line ..

I could've bought mine at midnight even though i didn't reserve it.. I went there with a friend who did reserve his & he also bought an extra one for his brother. (no pre-order)

Snype22 ]

My GS is hit or miss... they once mouthed off so bad to my old man, an avid video gamer as well, that he gave the 2 punk clerks a brief lesson in customer service... I.E. when you dish out sarcasm to your customers you'll be met with "say another word and I'll throw your 15 year old bitch ass out the store front window...."

That's why now that I'm away at school I team kill the shit out of him just to listen to him scream at me threw the mic... ;D ;D ;D

Lmfao.....Thats Priceless. If my dad played games, he would prob' freak out on me for just team killing him lol ;D

-Rooster- ]
UNCLE-SID25 ]

Are you looking for a "Happy Ending" or something LOL

LOL

Guest NEO-X

It amazes me the retards that companies will hire to fill a spot.

Sure, you might know about video games, but you're a total ass when it comes to customer service.

or, hey you're the nicest person i've met in a while, but you cant distinguish between say.. Solid snake or Sam Fisher...

We'll never win...