Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Thanks for the "shout-out".

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
UNCLE-SID25 ]

Very Nice site!

I didn't realize you guys were as old as dirt- I can say that cause we are no spring chickens ourselves ;) Maybe we can get a practice sometime?

Hahaha lol. Golden Oldies.

SNIPER ]
WiZ ]

Just wanted to say I appreciate the "ad" on the main UF site. Looks great......

It was part of your website package, remember? ;)

Well... uh... Yes I remember, I just still wanted to say that it looked great and i appreciated it.

.... ok, I forgot. :)

BTW I am wondering just because of my insatiable need to be in the loop and curiosity. What are you doing when you are "Top Billin"? Not trying to be a dick wad, but want to know, please. Thanks

WiZ ]
SNIPER ]
WiZ ]

Just wanted to say I appreciate the "ad" on the main UF site. Looks great......

It was part of your website package, remember? ;)

Well... uh... Yes I remember, I just still wanted to say that it looked great and i appreciated it.

.... ok, I forgot. :)

LOL....next time, you CAN just take the direct road and simply say "HEY, we have a banner on the UF website.....GO LOOK!"

LOL

And RedOctober...I'm just taking an outside stab at this, but maybe "Top Billin" means that they're the headliners....in a list of performers going on stage at a concert, "top billing" usually means they're the bigger acts and go on at the end of the night, when all the smaller acts go first?

My guess at the mystery, anyway.

Undertow ]

And RedOctober...I'm just taking an outside stab at this, but maybe "Top Billin" means that they're the headliners....in a list of performers going on stage at a concert, "top billing" usually means they're the bigger acts and go on at the end of the night, when all the smaller acts go first?

Thats EXACTLY it Tow. I was listening to "old school rap" on Sirius one day and the song "Top Billin" came on and it just popped out at me. I thought it was cool when a clan could use text from there name as a tag. ToP B[iLL]iN So, you combine that with the meaning of top billing and it just clicked.

And it just went from there.

WiZ ]
Undertow ]

Thats EXACTLY it Tow. I was listening to "old school rap" on Sirius one day and the song "Top Billin" came on and it just popped out at me. I thought it was cool when a clan could use text from there name as a tag. ToP B[iLL]iN So, you combine that with the meaning of top billing and it just clicked.

And it just went from there.

BOOM!

I win again!

LOL ;D

WiZ ]

I was listening to "old school rap" on Sirius one day and the song "Top Billin" came on and it just popped out at me.

SuddenRedScare pointed it out to the clan that if you listen to one of the stations on GTA4 the song "Top Billin" is on it. :)