thats why they play the playoffs

and

they coming to beantown.....

thats why we try or the best record.........

hawks been playing their ass off i always said when we got rid of joe johnson he will be good one day.......and he is....same wit delonte and al jefferson...

but my friends they will be coming to the garden...turn your t.v up and feel the crowd: cuz the hawks are goin down.......

Guest M16Assassin

I've been a big boston fan ever since McHale and Larry, and I still like them a lit today but after the way they have played this series and how the Hawks have played I have to say I think the Hawks deserve to win. The Celtics have completely underestimated the Hawks and taken this series for granted. I don't give two shits about the hawks but I would like to see them win.

That being said I do think the Celts will wake up and destroy the Hawks completely but we'll see.

smokeosama ]

Should be a good game, I see Boston winning this one and catching fire after this tight series.

Holy damn, holy crap. THAT is the SICKEST sig ever, smoke!!! mad props to whomever made it. WoW.

I got the celts heating up too after this series. If they get over the hump, which they should.

BigMoneyNacku ]
smokeosama ]

Should be a good game, I see Boston winning this one and catching fire after this tight series.

Holy damn, holy crap. THAT is the SICKEST sig ever, smoke!!! mad props to whomever made it. WoW.

I got the celts heating up too after this series. If they get over the hump, which they should.

Thanks bro I love it, RedOctober made it for me.

BigMoneyNacku ]

A squash game in game 7 doesn't bode well for the rest of the celt opponents. They had talent before. Now they have confidence to go with it. :o

Indeed, I think they needed a tough series to give them a test. They should be geared up now to dominate the rest of the East in the playoffs.

BigMoneyNacku ]

Yeah Lebron's torched the Celts all season

Yeah, but they live and die with him. I dunno if I like those odds.

I honestly think the Cavs can pull it off, they learned a big lesson against Washington that they have to play hard every game and between Szerbiak coming alive and the team really starting to step up to the plate, i see big things in this series. I say Cavs in 5 or 6 and the Celts don't win on the road.