BigMoneyNacku ]

Nice job Hellraiser. Love the Deadpool render too. He's such a funny bastard. One of my faves.

Thanks!

yeah .. Deadpool... good times, gooooddd times. hmm i wonder if they'll make a deadpool movie now that marvels, and DC characters are being brought to life and it seems that people still love them!

BTW.saw Ironman>>> great movie, totally worth it!

BigMoneyNacku ]

Nice job Hellraiser. Love the Deadpool render too. He's such a funny bastard. One of my faves.

Thanks!

yeah .. Deadpool... good times, gooooddd times. hmm i wonder if they'll make a deadpool movie now that marvels, and DC characters are being brought to life and it seems that people still love them!

BTW.saw Ironman>>> great movie, totally worth it!

That would be cool, but they'll be hard pressed to find an actor that can pull it off. He's in Wolverine right now and cracking me the hell up. Wade is a funny, funny guy.

Well maybe I lied. I just went to SHH and found this:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=6812

I like Ryan Reynolds and all, but I don't know if he can pull off the hard ass aspect of Wade. Besides they were lookign at him to play Flash, which he seems better suited for.

yeah flash is better suited for him!!

now who could play deadpool and get away with it?? cause a lot of actors are already taken in other hero movies?

I dunno, it'll be hard to find someone as funny as he is and as hard as he is. Plus they gotta be able to pull off being crazy as hell. Cuz Deadpool is insane.

who knows dude!!

look at Heath ledger. who would have though that he could be the joker on Batman!! i would have complained first but after seeing the trailers... DAMMN!!

Yeah, but you are forgetting one thing.....Heath Ledger had TALENT. ;D

I knew he would be good when they cast him. I was really disappointed when they passed on him for Spidey.