Everyones free to compete

I think this is long overdue and people will totally enjoy it.

As of today, I am holding a Hollow\H/Ground T-Shirt Competition.

I need all graphics experts(those who are great at photoshop, gimp etc.) to pay close attention.

This competition is not limited to \H/ members, Friends and Allies are more than welcome to compete.

If your interested in competing, You have until May 15th to get your submissions in and on May 24th, a carefully selected group of judges will choose the winner.

Criteria: The shirt must have \H/'s logo on the right breast(you can be creative and its encouraged). The back of the shirt is where you will earn your winnings. The back will have a creative \H/ theme with member's name and billet somewhere on it. I encourage something that would look good with a black shirt due to \H/ being a "dark" themed clan. These shirts will also be available for allies if they want one. The winning shirt will be the same for every member(besides their names and billets) except for one group. The founding fathers will have "Founding Father" somewhere on the back also.

Prize: If there are over 10 entries, 1st and 2nd place will both recieve their very own shirt, free of charge, out of my pocket. If there are less than 10, only 1st place will recieve one.

Judges: I am in the process of taking judges from many different clans so it is an unbiased decision. No judges(besides myself since I am not competing) will be from \H/.

The first shirts will be revealed at the \H/ Convention where pictures will be taken. Then once I get home from that trip I will send the others out. The shirts will cost 20 bux a piece(including S&H).

If you are interested, reply to this post and I will record that you are competing, then when your submission is ready, modify your post with your submission. Good Luck to all and may the best submission win.