majic trick

I am locking this thread.

inU, it seems you need a lesson in the words we use here in UF that read: "Humility in victory, dignity in loss."

The Black Admin has already made his ruling on this situation.

He has conferred with both Sniper and I, and we both backed his decision before he announced it.

Your Clan Rep was informed of the decision, and sorry to say, fellas, but in EVERY decision, there will be someone who wins and someone who loses. You got the short end of the stick on this decision. You can deal with it and move on OR act like fools and remove yourselves from this community. We've ALL gone through it. Even APC. Everyone here has had a call go against them that they didn't like, but it's the nature of competition.

We managed to catch the frame where Rock guy shoots. This was hard to catch because it happens BETWEEN 01:29 and 01:30. We replayed that section over and over and it shows a leg or foot coming out from the side followed by a flash on top of the leg/foot. So from what we can tell, he leaned over then a split second later there is a quick flash on top. Below you can see both "heat signatures". The big arrow on the top denotes the muzzle flash and the bottom arrow denotes the body/leg as he leans out. We also outlined the rock so you can clearly tell that the muzzle flash (which is not very big or noticeable because it seems like he's using a silenced weapon) is on the outside of the outline of the rock.

So our verdict is that there was no soft spotting. The picture doesn't really do it justice but if you play the video, replay it just before he gets killed over and over by clicking on the time line progression bar. It's a one-two combination: Leg moves out from side, flash appears on top.

pictureframegrabxb1.jpg

NOW.....the inU clan NEEDS to let this go, quit being babies about it by dragging this out into a public section, and weigh in what you really want AS a clan. Do you want to cry foul on something that is JUST as much seemingly legal as you think it is seemingly illegal, which won't overturn any war decision anyway, or do you want to lose with some dignity intact, and remain in good standing in this tourney?

You don't seem to understand that clans in this community are NOT judged BY clans in this tourney by how well they progress in a tournament, they're judged by how they HANDLE themselves in this tourney....and I'm sorry, boys, but you just showed the community a BIG portion of your character here, or lack thereof.

Aside from this B.S. thread that had to grab my attention, I also received this from TWO different clans in the same room last night as some of your shooters, and both came to me with PMs describing YOUR CRAP ATTITUDE in open mics in the lobby.

Hey,

I'm in a room with [inU] right now and they're talking a lot of shit about you guys. They are recruiting people to join their cause over the "soft spotting" issue. They are bad mouthing you saying you haven't done anything. They are showing everyone the video and just generally acting like asses about it.

Now we have a member of [LPK] in our room and [inU] is giving him shit and saying he's full of shit. It's .umopapisdn who is in here and he's trying not to get involved, but all of [inU] is going after him.

I'm going to take care of my clan and my room and the disrespect that was shown. That is our business. I just figured you would like to know that [inU] was bad mouthing you, your tournament and airing it out to other UF Clans.

We had [\\'] [LPK] [>7<] [AoA] in there hearing them go on and on about this. Do with this info what you'd like, just being a fly on the wall for you.

And this one gives more detail into the actual offenders who were throwing the remarks out there against other UF clans.....clans that you SHOULD have respected as part of YOUR community that you wich to be a part of:

Neon King Kong

....X (main shit talker)

I can't really recall much more, Reverend was there but I don't think he was there until after we greened up.

I can paraphrase but can't give you exact quotes.

"I doubt anyone even looked at the video"

"This tournament is supposed to be respectful and this make is garbage"

"They threw the MK's back in our face and it had nothing to do with that, they said it was cheap"

"I know for a fact all LPK soft spots, they did it the whole war and that was the only one we could get on tape"

"I'm not sure, we're likely kicked out of the tournament"

Not exact quotes, but I was there to hear it all. I have other guys who were there too.

[inU], this is what we here in the UF community like to call your "break point." At this point, you're either going to muff up your standing here in the UF community. And by "standing," I DON'T mean your win/loss record, but rather your ability to continue to participate in this tourney. You've spent the time before UF Black and during UF Black letting us know how much you "appreciate, enjoy, get amazed, are thankful, respect all others" in this tourney and about this tourney, but the SECOND something does not go your way, and by the evidence given it SHOULDN'T have gone your way, you go off like little children and start throwing sand at everyone in the sandbox.

Do the GOOD thing here, apologize for your actions, MEAN IT (that means you actually have the presence of mind to RECOGNIZE that what you pulled last night and here on this thread were WRONG) and then move on with the next tourney and with your clan IN GOOD STANDING.

I will tell you this, the shunning a clan can get here from the creators is one thing, but we are just two people and a tourney. The shunning you get from 20-30 other clans.....THAT'S the damaging part there. We're not interested in clans within this community who only understand "honor and integrity" when things go their way. The TRUE test of what a clan is really like is seeing if they have honor and integrity when things DON'T go their way. It's what's called a "crisis situation." We all wear masks, not just in this game. We wear them every day. It's how we act during a CRISIS that lets us and everyone around us know our true character. You've now shown a little of yours. If you truly ARE honorable, then FIX IT.

TOW