Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Who else has Trouble with the Dancing With the Stars Girls?

First of all I hate this show but my wife likes it so I watch.

But I have trouble those women dancers are mesmerizing. They wear little outfits that you wonder how they a staying on. And they have Tan tight bodies. Have you ever touched a Girl who was into dancing like that? Incredible!

So what Professional Dancing With the Stars Girl is the Hottest?

I am not asking about the Dudes on the show if you are into them make your own post.

If you need to see them again or forget who they are here's a link. http://abc.go.com/primetime/dancingwiththestars/index?pn=bios#t=pro

Guest OMNI

man, that link only has head shots...disapointing to say the least....I was hoping for a photo gallery...

Am I the only one who thinks that Julianne is smokin?! :o I am guilty for watching the show on occasion whilst flipping through the channels and I must say that all those girls are incredible.

I'm surprised there is not more for Karina.

She wears these dresses that show off the top sides of her ass. And swear sometimes you can see it.

I told you all I have trouble with that show.

With the way they move I like them all. If they can get on top of me and do the same, I will make sure there is plenty of HusH to go around.... :o

Snake Doctor ]
MarauderHD ]

Have you ever touched a Girl who was into dancing like that?

Do strippers count? ;D

Player is only half right. They count if they work in a high end club. I been in some scrubby titty bars, and all strippers are NOT created equal. ;D

Playerdown ]
Snake Doctor ]
MarauderHD ]

Do strippers count? ;D

I'm gonna say hell yes!

Then my answer is YES I have. ;D

BigMoneyNacku ]
Snake Doctor ]
MarauderHD ]

Do strippers count? ;D

Player is only half right. They count if they work in a high end club. I been in some scrubby titty bars, and all strippers are NOT created equal. ;D

Well said Nacku!