Criss Angel Magic Trick....

SNIPER ]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3710784978182591340

-AMMO- ]

I thought it was cool till I found out how it was done....lol

So how was it done....??

The lady on the top half has no legs ......which is why she got around so well after being pulled away and then scurries off she is used to it. The next point is the black dress she is wearing well that is to cover up the contortionist on the lower half...you know she has her head between her legs all bent like a pretzel. So it is kinda sick he exploited a handicap person for the trick. :-\Thoughts?

-AMMO- ]
SNIPER ]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3710784978182591340

-AMMO- ]

I thought it was cool till I found out how it was done....lol

So how was it done....??

The lady on the top half has no legs ......which is why she got around so well after being pulled away and then scurries off she is used to it. The next point is the black dress she is wearing well that is to cover up the contortionist on the lower half...you know she has her head between her legs all bent like a pretzel. So it is kinda sick he exploited a handicap person for the trick. :-\Thoughts?

YEAH THAT IS THE ONLY WAY POSSIBLE THAT THE LADY HAD NO LEGS..IF SOME-ONE BELEIVE THAT YOU CAN CHOP/CUT/MAKE SOME ONE IN HALF WITHOUT KILLING THEM OR MAKING A MESS..THEY DEFINETALLY SMOKING SOME SHIT

-AMMO- ]

Ok, that's a pretty good explanation BUT there is no way a contortionist can be bent over backwards like that and carry the legless lady and walk with her and then lay down the way she did (without falling off). I just can't see that being the case.

SNIPER ]
-AMMO- ]

Ok' date=' that's a pretty good explanation BUT there is no way a contortionist can be bent over backwards like that and carry the legless lady and walk with her and then lay down the way she did (without falling off). I just can't see that being the case.

[/quote']

MAYBE WHEN HE TAPED OR HIT HER STOMACH HE HIT THE CUSTOM MADE BUTTON...WHO KNOW PLENTY OF POSSIBILITIES

SNIPER ]
-AMMO- ]

Ok' date=' that's a pretty good explanation BUT there is no way a contortionist can be bent over backwards like that and carry the legless lady and walk with her and then lay down the way she did (without falling off). I just can't see that being the case.

[/quote']

This is how he does it    <----Click here

Here's the secret to Criss Angel’s trick: the lady was an amputee. Having a hard time believing that? Go google, “Rose Siggins.†The lady on the bottom is a contortionist (bent over, hands on legs). The amputee sits on top of her and the two are held together by straps, clips, magnets or something. Note how the lady is conveniently wearing a black dress that would disguise where the two people join. Of course, some post editing would have concealed anything that might have been flashed.

I took that paragraph from the link.....Now what do you think?

-AMMO- ]
SNIPER ]
-AMMO- ]

[/quote']

This is how he does it <----Click here

Here's the secret to Criss Angel’s trick: the lady was an amputee. Having a hard time believing that? Go google, “Rose Siggins.†The lady on the bottom is a contortionist (bent over, hands on legs). The amputee sits on top of her and the two are held together by straps, clips, magnets or something. Note how the lady is conveniently wearing a black dress that would disguise where the two people join. Of course, some post editing would have concealed anything that might have been flashed.

I took that paragraph from the link.....Now what do you think?

I guess I believe you now...lol I'm just amazed at how natural and fluid she looks when walking when it's actually 2 people....