What do you think?

Chili-Palmer ]
CpDude ]

PS3Render10.png

Thats what im waiting for... A Socom: Confrontation Edition. ;D

I'm thinking it would be more like a desert camo skin, 100+GB HDD & come with the game, but well see.

My fingers are crossed.

does that mean chili is buying a PS3?!?!?!?!

;D

boody ]does that mean chili is buying a PS3?!?!?!?!

;D

Oh i definitely am buying one someday.. I am too much of a Socom addict to not own one when Confrontation comes out.. the only question is when.

I have no other reason to own one, so i wont be getting one sooner than when Socom is released. (possibly up to a week early to get my account set up, friends list going, etc.) It also will depend on when a new version of system comes out.. (Bigger HDD, any other upgraded options)

Other than that i have no use for one.. my clan is a 360 clan, which we will add a "Socom Division" to it when the time comes.

[=R=] Renegades

[=U=] Untouchables

[\\'] Warriors

[CDS] Only time will tell...

Guest M16Assassin
Chili-Palmer ]
boody ]does that mean chili is buying a PS3?!?!?!?!

;D

Oh i definitely am buying one someday.. I am too much of a Socom addict to not own one when Confrontation comes out.. the only question is when.

I have no other reason to own one, so i wont be getting one sooner than when Socom is released. (possibly up to a week early to get my account set up, friends list going, etc.) It also will depend on when a new version of system comes out.. (Bigger HDD, any other upgraded options)

Other than that i have no use for one.. my clan is a 360 clan, which we will add a "Socom Division" to it when the time comes.

[=R=] Renegades

[=U=] Untouchables

[\\'] Warriors

[CDS] Only time will tell...

what the hell do you need a bigger hard drive than 80 gig for?

80gb is probably plenty, but I thought they had discontinued them.. & I want the newer internal parts.! ;D

Actually if you look at it the way they want you to use it.. as a Entertainment/Media system storing all of your HD movies, etc.. 100 GB will be gone in no time.!

I have over 160GB of movies in my iTunes that are smaller than they would be if they were in a format to be seen on something bigger than an iPod.! (they are currently only about 3gb, but to be shown on a BIG screen they would be more like 7-8gb EACH)

Plus, I'm in no rush to get one since Socom wont be out for another 4/5 months, & has the possibility to be pushed back.

So I can wait to see what kind of versions come out between now & then. ;)

Chili-Palmer ]

80gb is probably plenty, but I thought they had discontinued them.. & I want the newer internal parts.! ;D

Actually if you look at it the way they want you to use it.. as a Entertainment/Media system storing all of your HD movies, etc.. 100 GB will be gone in no time.!

I have over 160GB of movies in my iTunes that are smaller than they would be if they were in a format to be seen on something bigger than an iPod.! (they are currently only about 3gb, but to be shown on a BIG screen they would be more like 7-8gb EACH)

Plus, I'm in no rush to get one since Socom wont be out for another 4/5 months, & has the possibility to be pushed back.

So I can wait to see what kind of versions come out between now & then. ;)

They only did that with the 60gig.

HippieChik ]I was at Game Stop over the weekend and they were advertising an 80GB with the new Metal Gear Solid for $499.

Good to know.!

The 80GB will be my back up plan, if nothing new & worthy comes out before Sept 16th.