New Dv8 News and 1st Official GTAIV Scavanger Hunt

Sounds fun lol please dont make the heart inside the statue of liberty a item I think everyone knows about that crazy beating heart. If you haven't seen it go to the statue of liberty and get into the middle area of the statue you'll see a beating heart. I used the helicopter to get in.

saint52 ]

LOL yea I was talking to my boy about that, he called all excited about the beating heart in the statue, took him a few trys to get in there though.....jumpin from his helo

Its a cool little easter egg but its not the greatest. Isn't there a crystal heart in the real one?

Nope that isn't a part of the Scavanger Hunt.

There are things like taking a picture of a half game of bowling played perfect in the single player...a picture of your online character with three friends striking a pose with weapons on the stage by a stripper pole in Honkers...fun stuff like that.

AsianApple ]

Nope that isn't a part of the Scavanger Hunt.

There are things like taking a picture of a half game played perfect in the single player...a picture of your online character with three friends striking a pose with weapons on the stage by a stripper pole in Honkers...fun stuff like that.

Ok well Ill check into that then.