Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

New Dv8 News and 1st Official GTAIV Scavanger Hunt

just watched.. very creative.. like the GTA footage used.. Tow in that boat was classic.. brings a whole new meaning to " lil man in the boat" eh?

Sounds fun lol please dont make the heart inside the statue of liberty a item I think everyone knows about that crazy beating heart. If you haven't seen it go to the statue of liberty and get into the middle area of the statue you'll see a beating heart. I used the helicopter to get in.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

You talkin about CP or ronin? i was there it took them a while LOL it was fun though!

saint52 ]

LOL yea I was talking to my boy about that, he called all excited about the beating heart in the statue, took him a few trys to get in there though.....jumpin from his helo

Its a cool little easter egg but its not the greatest. Isn't there a crystal heart in the real one?

Nope that isn't a part of the Scavanger Hunt.

There are things like taking a picture of a half game of bowling played perfect in the single player...a picture of your online character with three friends striking a pose with weapons on the stage by a stripper pole in Honkers...fun stuff like that.

AsianApple ]

Nope that isn't a part of the Scavanger Hunt.

There are things like taking a picture of a half game played perfect in the single player...a picture of your online character with three friends striking a pose with weapons on the stage by a stripper pole in Honkers...fun stuff like that.

Ok well Ill check into that then.

oops...i had a typo in my last post...it's suppose to be picture of your single player having played a perfect half game of bowling

here is the link to the list of 20 pics for the scavanger hunt

http://www.forums.dv8news.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=694

remember the first to submit all 20 pics correct will be the winner!!

AsianApple ]

Just a heads up...

We've received a great deal of PMs stating contestants are nearing the end of the Hunt...so if you wanna be the winner...hurry up!!

alright FINE ill go get the game..;D

AsianApple ]

You don't have the game?

Run to your nearest video game dealer and get it quick!!

Well to tell you the truth Apple I was gonna dedicate sunday to the hunt but I had to practice for the game today.

Some ppl have had problems getting arrested on the online part of the game...so we've allowed the picture to be taken with your single player character.

I think that has slowed down a couple of the leading contestants...so you might still have a chance to beat em...you never know!