PSBlog Feed: Happy Holidays From PlayStation.Blog and Teams Around the World

Whoa, it’s already the end of the year? *Blinks* Apparently, time flies when amazing games drop one right after the other!

In these final holiday weeks of 2019, we’d like to say thank you for all your support throughout the year. Both the PlayStation.Blog team and the creators of the aforementioned amazing games hope your holiday season is full of happiness, cheer, and (of course) lots of downtime to work on the backlog.

Grab some nog, coffee, cider, or whatever your holiday drink of choice may be and scroll through our delightful collection of cards from our friends and partners around the world.

Naughty Dog

Sucker Punch

Bend Studio

CTR Nitro Fueled

Media Molecule

Concrete Genie

505 Games

Kojima Productions

CapyGames

Bethesda

Insomniac Holiday Card 2019

SMITE

Spike Chunsoft

Warface

Team17

WWE 2K20

Superhot

God of War
The joyous image above came with a special message from the artist: “With The Rage of the Gods driving my pencil, I combined my love of the God of War series with my passion for 2D art and animation to create this image. I’ve been a huge fan of Kratos ever since I experienced the original game back in my hometown of Bristol, England many years ago. His sanguinary tale of revenge was truly compelling and, over the years, has grown into so much more. Working on this illustration was a huge honor!” – Romina Tempest

Camouflaj

Marvel's Avengers

NHL 20

Jackbox Games

Kerbal Space Program

Koei Tecmo

Asobi Team

Harmonix

Remnant From the Ashes

KonamiSega

San Diego Studio

Japan Studio