Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Hey does anyone if its possible to track a ps3 if its bin stolen and they connect it? Someone stole around 2000 dollars worth of electronics from my cuzns home. They stole his ps3 all his games and equipment his Ipod his Iphone charger and a Wii. So if anyone knows a way tell me im gonna call sony see from them.

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

The only thing i Can think of, is if the Sign into your cuzzins PSN name and Sony can do an IP track on it...but other that that, its all blanks here...sorry.... :-\

MRM3T ]

The only thing i Can think of' date=' is if the Sign into your cuzzins PSN name and Sony can do an IP track on it...but other that that, its all blanks here...sorry.... :-\

[/quote']

Na they can't track units. I called them. I had to change his password and erased his card info.

Sadist ]

It can be done if you know your PS3's mac address

Na we talked to Sony and they told us there is no possible way. They told us change the password to the account and tell the bank to not accept charges from the ps3.

DevilHawk34 ]

And if me put his serial number in the ps underground' date=' granted this will only work if the dumbass that stole does the same thing

[/quote'] They left prints on the window he thinks its one of his ex. friends all I know is we find out who it is me and my boys gonna go down there and take 2000$ out of his ass.