For You Transformers Fans

Teh Joker X ]

Even Holes... no matter how damn corny it was :D Lebeouf is pimp, simple as that. He's 21 and has already been in some of the best movies I've seen recently. This kid got one hell of a future coming up

I agree. The wife and I watch holes about once a month or so. Well, she puts it in the player and I can't help but sit down when I wander by. It's just one of those movies. Like Goonies, i still watch that campy bitch too.

Kid was funny as hell in I, Robot. Even if it was a bit part.

Teh Joker X ]

Even Holes... no matter how damn corny it was :D Lebeouf is pimp, simple as that. He's 21 and has already been in some of the best movies I've seen recently. This kid got one hell of a future coming up

I never saw Holes, I will have to check it out. I really liked him in that golf movie about Francis Ouimet who at 19 years old and with a 10 year old caddy beat Harry Vardon to win the US Open and Vardon was considered the greatest golfer of all time then and still is in England.

Deutscher75 ]

What's the name of that movie Hog? Can you find out because I'd like to watch that, sounds like a good movie or decent at least

I had to Google it because I forgot the title: The Greatest Game Ever Played. True story which only makes it better to watch.

http://disneyvideos.disney.go.com/moviefinder/products/3965103.html

Yes, it's a Disney movie... :P

If I remember right his caddys motto was: Easy Peezy Lemon Squeezy

The show was great. I thought he did a great job in Constantine too. Thanks to my kids I've been watching him since Even Stevens.

Found this too: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055369/

Looks like he may get another hottie co-star for Transformers 2.

Tool_Minion ]

I was turned on to him when he was the leading role in a film someone was making. It was a documentary on HBO I think called Project Greenlight. He was young then, and he was interesting to watch.

Yeah I remember that. It was Matt Damon and Ben Affleck that produced that show.