Little Snip It of Ted Nugent on Gun Control

Guest Corruptor310

I disagree that we need more Ted Nugets -- one is enough.

If you would have stated that we need more people to fight for our rights, then I would have agreed.

Ted's rants are just the same as other people/celebrity's who get their mug on the camera and go into their diatribe and make a spectale out of themselves.

If they would have continued taping him, I do believe we would have would have went from Ted's goosebumps to him frothing at the mouth. Ted def needs to take it down a couple notches. But I serioulsy doubt he can -- he has the same eyes as the ones that say the end of the world is at hand, the same eyes that say all abortionist are going to hell, and the same eyes of the people that say the US is the worlds infidel and should be destroyed --- it pretty much says it all with his eyes.

Do I agree with some of what he is saying, yes.

Do I believe Ted has went on a "raid" anytime soom -- no and I wish someone would research the last time he did go. I hate that kinda shit.

Should cops be armed at all times -- no. Because cops are human and we should not need to be armed all the time, the Chinese Army has not invaded...........

And for anybody who has seen my other posts.

8 years in the Corps, and I dont believe Ted is totally correct.

he should stick to running around the woods killing shit, and making great music.

Corruptor310 ]

Should cops be armed at all times -- no. Because cops are human and we should not need to be armed all the time, the Chinese Army has not invaded...........

His comment is in regards to the new (about a year and half old now) legislation allowing LEO's, both active and retired, to carry their handguns across state lines.

Yes cops are human, but the job doesnt end when the shift ends. Being an LEO is a 24/7 type of job.

Snake Doctor ]
Corruptor310 ]

His comment is in regards to the new (about a year and half old now) legislation allowing LEO's, both active and retired, to carry their handguns across state lines.

Yes cops are human, but the job doesnt end when the shift ends. Being an LEO is a 24/7 type of job.

And as soon as there is no more Danger, Crime, or Criminals.. They wont NEED to carry them 24/7. ;D

Chili-Palmer ]
Snake Doctor ]
Corruptor310 ]

And as soon as there is no more Danger, Crime, or Criminals.. They wont NEED to carry them 24/7. ;D

When that happens there wont be any more need for cops either. :(

UNCLE-SID25 ]

"The strongest reason to retain the RIGHT to keep and bear arms is to protect against tyranny in goverment"

-Thomas Jefferson

THANK YOU US25! somebody loves history ;)

seriously though, i think we should have the right to bear arms, BUT there should be a deeper investigation into who is allowed to buy them. b/c if we can control who buys them, we can control who uses them.

Guest Corruptor310

I am not familiar with that statute?

I would like to guess that unless the LEO is at a federal level, then they should treat the laws according to the state they are entering.

in other words, what i am try say is officer x is from IL and he travels to IN, he should have to follow all laws that applicable to IN and that is that -- inmho -- he shouldnt be allowed to go dirty harry in IN if he can just because he is an officer from somewhere else....... what if some asshat went to puerto rico -- and became a deputy -- does he get to be dirty harry in oregon or vermont and arrest people with his puerto rico powers??

and that cold dead hands rant was Charlton Heston, you should look up his autopsy that is what they had to do, i posted it. here and yes i know others have also said it and lived it.

and after watching the video again to make sure i got it all and understand it all as much as i could.

i honestly had to chuckle --- when i heard him say "warriors" -- now i do know and i am not naive enough to consider that there are plenty of warrior cops out there: good cops, honest, hard working. but mixed in with them warrior cops --- there are the drunk, beligerent dickhead cops........ yeah sure let them stay armed all the freaking time, hell give em double ammo clips........ especially those retiree's cops.

blam blam now crawl your wounded ass up off my lawn............

I once swore to protect and honor this country at all costs. To defend it from enemies both domestic and foreign.

Should I be allowed to carry a gun anywhere? lol

Here is the information regarding the bill: http://leahy.senate.gov/press/200407/072204.html

I can only speak from my own experiences, but I have on 2 seperate occassions come across an individual that I've dealt with on the job while traveling out of state with my family. One of those individuals was on parole and was not supposed to be out of state. Now my first thought was what did he go to prison for and was he violent. The answers to those two questions determine my actions. Obviously the safety of my family is my first concern. But I've been around long enough to know how those who dont want to go back to prison will react. The outcome is hardly ever favorable.

And any LEO with half a brain would never carry while drinking. Yeah, I know it happens and it shouldnt. It pisses me off when I see it too. There are just too many things that can go wrong.