Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

UF on the TSS...WOW lol

What has it been less than a week? UF is #1 already hahahaha, looks like the dream of UF topping APC happened and did so rather rapidly!

Good shit everyone on getting the best damn SOCOM tourney up to #1 so quickly!!!

D

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Guest NEO-X

Wow.. thats pretty damn impressive. And thats just on regular traffic...

Never mind the shit that goes on during Invitation Announcements

Felmnar ]

You know....I don't even own a PS system any longer and I still check these forums a few times a day...That is how much I enjoy the company in this community. I'm happy to have helped.

Thanks. Are you getting a PS3 any time soon? Socom Confrontation?

Guest H.A.V.0.C

It reverted back to a couple of days ago for some reason or another, I believe Revscott is updating the site.

On that note, what number do you see in the little button at the bottom? Ever since UF hit number 1, I still keep seeing the button as number 2 and it has not changed since....even though we've been number one for a while....anyone else seeing number 2?

SNIPER ]

On that note, what number do you see in the little button at the bottom? Ever since UF hit number 1, I still keep seeing the button as number 2 and it has not changed since....even though we've been number one for a while....anyone else seeing number 2?

I see 2 as well ???

SNIPER ]

I see it too, I think that number is off on everyone's sites. On the APC forums it shows us at number 4 and we've been number 1/2 for awhile now.