What is your clans gaming style.

Guest Stealthknight

TNU is pretty even. We have always had pride in our adaptability. We come in with a single game plan and then completely adjust it to what the other clan is doing so we stay pretty general. We feel being to focused on individual movement takes away from the ability to adjust and overcome.

Another thing we like to do is play to our players strengths. We strongly believe that forcing a player to change to a gun they are not familiar with is a big failure and encourage them to do what they are best them and then rearrange players to spots needed in the map so we have maximum efficiency.

APC really doesn't know what it's doing when out in the field.

Sometimes we forget who we're WARRING.

We constantly have in-field disputes on who is the team leader for the night.

We have absolutely no organizational skills whatsoever.

I think out of our entire existence, APC has had, in total, about THREE WEEKS of genuine good play.

Other than that, we struggle every night deciding whether or not we should quit tourney play altogether.

We don't really "camp," per se, rather we are simply HIDING.

Undertow ]

I think out of our entire existence, APC has had, in total, about THREE WEEKS of genuine good play.

Other than that, we struggle every night deciding whether or not we should quit tourney play altogether.

somebody was just a wee bit vague...lol

and I sense somebody is fishing for intel here...reminds me of a certain somebody during UF2 lol

what Affliction said

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

SxB has a simple way of playing...practice like hell, then forget it all when the game starts. after reading the other posts, it seems we have developed APC's gamestyle with less orginazation and a little more confusion. oh yeah, and lots of team killing ;D

Undertow ]

Are you sure you don't sport cBF in front of your name? :D

• Directors

When DSy was KO and playing socom, we did the whole militant "you are going to be here and look this way...." Blah blah. All it did was stress our players out, take the fun away from playing and piss off team leaders. What did we get out of it? An unbeatable camping defense on Antenora breach in UF3..... big deal. We never got to play up on other maps and it all lost its luster.

Now after DSy emerged from under KO's militant leader structure, we have a happier group of guys. Our current style of game play consists of praying we have 8, going over the map like 20 mins before gametime and cutting our guys loose on the battlefield.

For us it all comes down to knowing your guys and communication.

Guest M16Assassin
IrshZ28 ]

I want to know iLL gamers style. Do they follow the whole "assigned weapon" and "assigned post" play, or are they like most of us and use the tactically sound...EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

well as not to get sent to the gallows by Wiz I will divulge a few snippets. We have certain guys that may possibly use a certain "type" of weapon, and we may also have guys that play in certain areas on each map. So no its not every man for himself although Squid has been known to follow that creedo. Hope that helps a little Irsh ;)

Well Hollow Ground is experimenting with different methods of gaming styles. Its coming more and more apparent that we must have each individual play with their own gaming style but also work together as a team. When I had my own clan back in the day, we were all run and gunners. Which works very well when you especially have guys running with you and just scaring the crap out of enemies. Ive seen some of the current UF Crucible teams use it and it seems like it works. But if you have everyone camping and working as a team protecting each sector and parameter you can also do a great job. I think there is a golden age for every clan where everything just comes together and works.

IrshZ28 ]

I want to know iLL gamers style. Do they follow the whole "assigned weapon" and "assigned post" play, or are they like most of us and use the tactically sound...EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I think what I've found out is that our practice schedule sets us apart from others right now. We have been very good at getting a lot of guys on and practicing each map. And yes, we have set people who have set jobs, who help carry out set game plans. I've been very happy with my clan during Crucible 1 & 2.

Ever since I created this clan many years ago, I always believed that everyone should play to their strengths and to HAVE FUN playing the game. I honestly believe that we have a few of the best gunners in the game. And our style was always Run and Gun, while kicking the shit out of other clans.

But once we played our first tournament (Urgent Fury 3), everything changed then and there! We had never played with so many clans that had their shit together! Even though we did well in UF3, we knew we had to change our style. Most who have played us know that we are not a "camping" clan. We have to play a little smarter against all these top notch clans. ;D

Straight Mayhem... we have a few guys that have been around for years.. that if showed today would be kicked, and probably should be due to lack of desire.. we have about 26 core guys.. and about 3 of them have been around since the begining.. and its hard to kick.. but its hard to "control" during important times.. my leadership is trying to find the fix where we dont have to cut ties to close friends of many years... but continue moving forward ..

Guest Stealthknight
inadub ]

Straight Mayhem... we have a few guys that have been around for years.. that if showed today would be kicked, and probably should be due to lack of desire.. we have about 26 core guys.. and about 3 of them have been around since the begining.. and its hard to kick.. but its hard to "control" during important times.. my leadership is trying to find the fix where we dont have to cut ties to close friends of many years... but continue moving forward ..

We at TNU use an inactive Roster system. If a clan member goes inactive after being with use for more then 2 years we allow them a spot on the inactive roster headed by a general name that our officers have access to. They understand that being on this roster means they are still TNU but do not have priority war advantage which means that if we have a war and more then enough members they need to sit it out. They can earn there way off that roster by 2 steady months of activity and team work with the clan once they return from their leave.

ShadowOfaSolja ]
inadub ]

We at TNU use an inactive Roster system. If a clan member goes inactive after being with use for more then 2 years we allow them a spot on the inactive roster headed by a general name that our officers have access to. They understand that being on this roster means they are still TNU but do not have priority war advantage which means that if we have a war and more then enough members they need to sit it out. They can earn there way off that roster by 2 steady months of activity and team work with the clan once they return from their leave.

That actually sounds like a pretty good system Shadow.

I feel that if you ask for a tryout, recieve one, then go inactive you deserve whatever the clan decides to do with you REGARDLESS of # of years served.